Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Terath's models
(13-06-2024, 03:16 PM)Terath Wrote: Hello all. This is simply a resource pack that is unzipped and placed directly into the mod directory (MountBlade Warband/Modules/NordInvasion). It provides unreleased model and asset changes that were intended for the next update, as well as some newer previously unmentioned minor stuff that I wanted to tweak.

Download Link: Link

Remodels
- Zephyr
- Typhoon
- Tempest
- Studded Gauntlets
- Elegant Greatsword
- Steel Broad Greatsword
- Steel Bastard Crusader's Sword
- Steel Crusader's Greatsword
- Eastern Katana
- Royal Helmet

Minor Edits
- Shield of Kings
- Dragon Sword
- Defender set (trim)
- Gothic Set (result of trim vote way back when)
- Imperial Blue / Red
- Ironsong
- Byrllysg (to shape)
- Heavy War Mace (to shape)

Unreleased assets I created (provided in pack, just not attached to anything in-game)
- Dragon Halfplate set (helmet, body, boots, gloves, shield). Intended to be orange legendary (T4) commando armor, and paired with other 'Dragon' items.
- Gram (intended T5 Commando AGS upgrade / Durendal alternative)

I don't plan to update this unless something is wrong with it. Consider these assets LSP. Enjoy.

Terath
My upgraded gear is invisible, don't know if i did something wrong or not though

(13-06-2024, 03:40 PM)NatanFX Wrote:
(13-06-2024, 03:16 PM)Terath Wrote: Hello all. This is simply a resource pack that is unzipped and placed directly into the mod directory (MountBlade Warband/Modules/NordInvasion). It provides unreleased model and asset changes that were intended for the next update, as well as some newer previously unmentioned minor stuff that I wanted to tweak.

Remodels
- Zephyr
- Typhoon
- Tempest
- Studded Gauntlets
- Elegant Greatsword
- Steel Broad Greatsword
- Eastern Katana
- Royal Helmet

Minor Edits
- Shield of Kings
- Dragon Sword
- Defender set (trim)
- Imperial Blue / Red
- Ironsong
- Byrllysg (to shape)

Unreleased assets I created (provided in pack, just not attached to anything in-game)
- Dragon Halfplate set (helmet, body, boots, gloves, shield). Intended to be orange legendary (T4) commando armor, and paired with other 'Dragon' items.

I don't plan to update this unless something is wrong with it. Consider these assets LSP. Enjoy.

Terath
My upgraded gear is invisible, don't know if i did something wrong or not though
Okay fixed it, seems it doesnt work well if you have Aslans visual mod installed.

Thanks Terath, these new models look incredible.
My Steam

My Shop

Loots: 12

Remodels
- Zephyr
- Typhoon
- Tempest
- Studded Gauntlets
- Elegant Greatsword
- Steel Broad Greatsword
- Eastern Katana
- Royal Helmet

Minor Edits
- Shield of Kings
- Dragon Sword
- Defender set (trim)
- Imperial Blue / Red
- Ironsong
- Byrllysg (to shape)

Terath
Typhoon is very nice, thank you

[Image: qqq.jpg?ex=6649ab95&is=66485a15&hm=e1d8f...c94d845c3&]

LR*ReaPsoT~

LOOT
Elegy
Dragon Spear
Defender Boots