Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Scarlet Blade [NA/EU] [In administration soon to be recruiting]
It s because there is another player named Kevin and it fucks things up I think, unlrss you reva red shirt, which I doubt. Saw that other kevin often in game
I'm just curious about what to do know that I've joined th Order. I'd like to contribute in more ways than just donating gold every once in awhile.

I had an idea for attracting new members to the house by opening a noob-friendly store that sells low-end equipment for cheap to the recruits, and I've made a nice chunk of gold flipping items in the Auction Hall, but building up a worthwhile inventory is proving rather difficult.

Being a low level cav/arch hybrid means I don't do a whole lot on the battlefield other than distract the horde so the heavy hitters can clean house, so farming materials is a nother slow-going process.

Bottom line, I want to help out the house, I just don't know how to go about it.
"You wish the world was clean, but I'm in love with the way it's dirty"

(17-01-2012, 01:01 PM)Pat_the_Bunny link Wrote: I'm just curious about what to do know that I've joined th Order. I'd like to contribute in more ways than just donating gold every once in awhile.

I had an idea for attracting new members to the house by opening a noob-friendly store that sells low-end equipment for cheap to the recruits, and I've made a nice chunk of gold flipping items in the Auction Hall, but building up a worthwhile inventory is proving rather difficult.

Being a low level cav/arch hybrid means I don't do a whole lot on the battlefield other than distract the horde so the heavy hitters can clean house, so farming materials is a nother slow-going process.

Bottom line, I want to help out the house, I just don't know how to go about it.
i can help out with supplies whilst im away i got
    2 x Old Boots
    2 x Crooked Stick
    4 x Cloth
    27 x Wood
    1 x Bent Sword
    9 x Metal
    21 x Bone Shard
    1 x Twisted String
    9 x Worm Root
    3 x Hydra Leaf
    9 x Spurn Berry
    5 x Nem Flower
and can craft a few beginner things like

» Craft Leather
    » Leather Gloves
    » Deployable Shield
    » Recruit Armor

so i can also supply these items for beginners
(as i am away at the moment i can only do so much with the materials and money i have)
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
We will be having house eventa pretty soon so it would be great if you guys focus on leveling together. I think that s what people need the most is help to level up. Check out the public member list (check the link in the house tab on your character page) and send messages to low level, telling them you want to help them. I usually give good gear to people who contact me but then some people left the house with my gear, so I'm not sure giving them away stuff is a good thing.
(17-01-2012, 06:57 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: We will be having house eventa pretty soon so it would be great if you guys focus on leveling together. I think that s what people need the most is help to level up. Check out the public member list (check the link in the house tab on your character page) and send messages to low level, telling them you want to help them. I usually give good gear to people who contact me but then some people left the house with my gear, so I'm not sure giving them away stuff is a good thing.

Not a good idea at all. You can't trust people you meet on the Internet right away.
Captain_Stoogey
Yes, from now on I think we should only lend gear to those who actively contribute to the craftsman we decide to focus on. Contributing will be mandatory if you wish for the assistance of higher level members. Of course, there will be exceptions if you wish to level your own crafting as well, but you will still be asked to contribute items you do not use.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(17-01-2012, 06:57 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: We will be having house eventa pretty soon so it would be great if you guys focus on leveling together. I think that s what people need the most is help to level up. Check out the public member list (check the link in the house tab on your character page) and send messages to low level, telling them you want to help them. I usually give good gear to people who contact me but then some people left the house with my gear, so I'm not sure giving them away stuff is a good thing.

This is why I figured a low-level store would be fairly successful: the house will gain money from the new recruits (even if they don't stick around); pooling materials and sharing amongst the lower level craftsmen to make the shop inventory will give the house more skilled craftsmen, rather than just the handful we have now; lastly I feel having a store that's focused on the lower end of the power spectrum would encourage people who are new to this mod to want to join us rather than the other houses because it shows we're willing to do more for them than just have them stand behind the tanks and horde assist exp.
"You wish the world was clean, but I'm in love with the way it's dirty"

The Order of the Scarlet Blade has now a High Council made of 8 members. The list is available on the google document excel sheet (see house tab in your character page (www.nordinvasion.com).

We are already debating a few topics and will always put the updates in the House section of the Nord Invasion website. I will add the shop for new low level members and see what people think about it.

Once again, It is HIGHLY recommended you stop selling your cloth , leather, boots, coal, steel and shade ore to get yourself a Banded Mail armour that I can craft. It worth 550k (average sale price) but mostly offers 58 body armour.
hey guys can i join

Ingame Name: madguy13
Steam: lachie-c
Level: 21
Class: Commando
Crafting Profession and Level: armoursmith lvl4
Preferred Loadout: two hander + board sheild and axe +deployable sheild
In game name: Oxylogged
Steam name: Oxylogged
Level: 19
Class: Aiming Commando first
Crafting: Alchemy, 3