Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Scarlet Blade [NA/EU] [In administration soon to be recruiting]
Woot! Just reached level 10 armorsmith. I can now make anything up to and including Heraldic Mail if anyone wants it and Sphinx is offline  Tongue
Competition ? Kevin you're fired Tongue

Just kidding , it's pointless for now for me to get more XP unless we want to farm me up to lvl 20 and wait for new blueprints ? It might be better to have many lvl 15 than 1 high level
(19-01-2012, 01:50 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: Competition ? Kevin you're fired Tongue

Just kidding , it's pointless for now for me to get more XP unless we want to farm me up to lvl 20 and wait for new blueprints ? It might be better to have many lvl 15 than 1 high level
Well I'm already level 14...just sayin...
(18-01-2012, 11:21 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: After so many requests ... This is what you need for banded mail armor. Your tab may be transferred to the making of a banded mail armor so let me know if you wish it to be the case.

Banded Mail Armor (58b)
18 x Black Steel
5 x Mystic Charm
25 x Woven Steel
32 x Mixed Glue
10 x Leather

Usable only by Commando.

I'm level 16 by the way now, but there won't be anything new unless they add new blueprints.

I believe the leg armor was 18 for banded mail, in case anyone was wondering.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
hello i would like to join this faction Big Grin

thanks you clickeverywhere

ps: im a real life friend of tomba and some other may ask to join aswell
Psssssst Arowaine
Arowaine is a great archer by the way click, racks up kills very fast
Like his mother always told him, he's "Special", so we know him and he doesn't need to put all that info Wink He is "special"
hey guys,
I got 58 metal and 61 wood, and i'm wondered if anyone wants it??
if so send me an invite to trade or post here.
thanks madguy13
Hi guys, would like to make an application to join your house Smile

Ingame Name: Hypernoma, Hypernoma_Archer
Steam: hypernoma
Level: lvl 41, lvl 17
Class: Got commando now aiming for mounted soldier, archer aiming for sniper/heavy inf
Crafting Profession and Level: Armoursmith lvl 9, blacksmith lvl 2
Preferred Loadout: Morningstar, huscarl shield, strangesword (or sometimes greatsword) and medic box. Archer; khergit bow, barbed arrows, shorthened voulge

Hope to hear back from you soon!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Invite has been sent. Welcome to the Order, Hypernoma  Smile
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma