Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Archer slots
It's alright, I'm a Commando again. No need to get mad at my logical suggestion any longer...
(18-04-2012, 06:57 AM)Birdtalon link Wrote: Because archers are supposed to fire arrows not get into Meleè. Crossbowman is a Meleè/ranged class so they need to be able to bring shield/weapon + crossbow and bolts.

I just see archers always whining and we get the commando complex now where everyone wants to be powerhouses. I only ever play an archer character in things such as native where I only get to use limited arrows before I die.

I don't see how having 60 kills is still not enough when an experienced archer can rattle off headshots like there is no tomorrow.

It's not about kills, it's about being a use to your team constantly. Chances that you'll be able to reload as frequently as you like isn't high particularly on maps that are small, boxed in and annoyingly compact. (Swadian Town, Great Hall etc etc)

Granted it's an inconvenience and we don't have a commando complex or anything similar, we know we're not good in melee and therefore the whole reasoning behind this thread is to stop us from having to go into melee. It's only logical that people would want more arrows in order to stay out of melee so that they don't die.

As I say, I am impartial but I will fight their case because at the end of the day, I will more than likely use it in different situations.
[Image: GuardTennenothSig-2hat-2.png]

Add the straw hat as a usable item. I feel naked without it!
Add back Nordic armour! I have nowhere warm to sleep now!
Avatar courtesy of Tomas of Miles.