Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Injustice and justice
one of the downfalls of games though is it not? it happens in many games where when new things come out they out do the older versions and similar versions.

This isnt the only game to do it and it wont be, just a gamer problem all i can see, if everything that was new was the same as the old then there is no point of the new?
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
Just going to say when this dose get buff it needs more speed than power it all ready has 57 even if it when to 56 it would be ok

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
You are never going to be able to sell it for the crafting cost.  Even weapons in high demand like the SS bow/Arbelest and Bronze arrows/CTS do not sell for their crafting cost unless the buyer is really desperate.  The crafting cost of SS bow/Arbelest is 700k or more.  They do not sell for over 500k usally more around 400-450k.  Bronze Arrows crafting cost is 1.7 Mil.  They sell for more like 1.2 Mil.  CTS Crafting cost is 1.3 Mil and usally sell for about 1 Mil.  Its economics. That's it.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

So you complain about not being able to get rid of it for the price you want and want it to be buffed?
Well... thats interesting...
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Going to bring this conversation to a pause. The justice is where we want it in the progression for now.