Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes it would be cool!
0%
0 0%
it is not necessary
100.00%
15 100.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Automatic Kick
(26-02-2015, 07:53 AM)Looter link Wrote: Oh I see what you mean, though wouldn't the script just put the kick reason as "AFK > 10 Minutes, Auto Kicked By Server"? This would easily solve the problem and stop admins from as you say tracking down the person?

Well it could be a reason on top of "AFK for 10 mins", for instance "Had to go to toilet, afk 10 minutes", or "AFK in spec full hard server", or "AFK In spec empty server" etc. Sure he is AFK for 5 + Minutes, but there "could" be other reasons on top of the AFK.

It just is better to leave it the way it is, assuming that an admins is ALWAYS online in IRC.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
I don't understand, why admins are involved with this. I think, this system should appear as soon as possible. That doesn't mean that admins won't be in use, because, as some of you mentioned, that it's easy to abuse, there will be a lot of situations, where admins are needed, just with this system it would be less. And don't think that all of NI players are smart enough to get third-parties programs( or brave enough, because you can get yourself banned by using them).
Worst idea I've seen in a long time.  So easily abused while the morons trolling with cades, leeching, and trolling chat walk free.
(01-03-2015, 06:34 PM)Bearstronaut link Wrote: Worst idea I've seen in a long time.  So easily abused while the morons trolling with cades, leeching, and trolling chat walk free.

Well ye some will abuse and admins will be needed, some won't abuse and will be kicked everytime they go afk for too long. By reading some comments I am starting to think that you guys don't want this feature for the reason. Big Grin
I have never liked games with an automatic kick system.  This is no different.  Pretty sure many have stated already the many reasons why this could be abused/should not be implemented.