Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Giveaway:Various Items
Hey, its sad to see a player leaving this mod permanently, but I hope you had a few good hours in this mod. So maybe it would be a appropiate possibility for me to let your name stay alive by bringing the death with your Dragon Breath to the nords, or revive our swadian comrades with a tome called Lirania!
04.10.15 Dragon Breath
22.05.17 Ullr's Bane

I'd like to win your Dragon Breath, as it'd be a significant upgrade for my MP that currently doesn't even have CTS as I gave them to a friend - who sold them later - when I took a break from NI. Other than that, I'd also be really interested in the tome.

So yeah, good luck to you in whatever you're doing now, and also to everyone entering the giveaway.
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
Hello!
I've been playing since 2013, and have yet to loot a Legendary item.
I would like to receive the Eastern Scale Armour for my pikeman.
Kind Regards,
Century.
Too many players leaving currently, bye Lirania. Sad

Personally I would advise you to keep the equipment, because one day you might decide to return, even if it is only for a few days. But if you insist on giving it away, add me to the list for Dragon Breaths and Barbutte please, because my new pikeman looks really nooby (Heavy Throwing Axes and Recruit Helmet).
I would go with Barbutte pls. Lending out my stuff to house members anyway, so the Barbutte will support several players. 
Also, I can't run around with Christmas Hat 365 days a year...

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Smile
Smile
Smile
Smile                              Smile Smile Smile Smile
Smile                                                          Smile
Smile                                                           Smile
Smile                                                           Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
Ive been playing this mod for around 4 years without getting a drop and gearing characters up from scratch is fun to an extent but can becoming quite taxing on time, Id love if you would consider giving me the Eastern Scale Armor to help speed up the progress of gearing up my pikeman or any of my other characters at that. GL with whatever game you chose next and we hope to see you come back for Nord Invasion: Bannerlord
Helli, I would like to win the barbutte with coif or the dragon breath!

It is sad to see you go buddy.

Have fun in your real life!
Gur

I would be really happy with eastern scale armourSmile
but I'm happy with all free stuff Smile
My shit is the best so buy it Tongue

Barbutte with coif, because my pikeman looks bad, and i want to get it Big Grin
Dark Gothic Plate 07.08.2016 King Ragnar
Phoenix Shield 14.09.2016 Field Marshall Roghvatr
Studded Gauntlets 12.02.2017 Nord Prince
Dragon Bolts 30.02.2018 Dvergar Ballistaman
Zephyr 31.02.2018 Odin

Shc for vlka house

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|