Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Scarlet Blade [NA/EU] [In administration soon to be recruiting]
Ingame Name: Le Fox
Steam: BooXander
Level: 41
Class: Commando trying to get Commando/Longbowman
Crafting Profession and Level: Blacksmith lvl 8
Preferred Loadout: I intend to get a longbow and a greatsword but I'm still awhile of, so now I fight with a great sword and a iron axe and huscarl sheild
~Le Fox in Le Box wearing Le Sox~
Invites sent. Welcome to the House, Le_Fox and Stray. I hope to see you active on the teamspeak as well as ingame =]
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(30-01-2012, 12:49 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Invites sent. Welcome to the House, Le_Fox and Stray. I hope to see you active on the teamspeak as well as ingame =]

Didn't receive it and don't worry about it. Got a job now so I won't be able to make NA times.
any further news on events for the house as im anxious to get some real team work going and to see what each house mate can bring to the house it would be good to see everyone strenghs and weaknesses like i know mines melee thats why i settle for a bow and arrows and a headshot from a distance  ;D
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
since the hole roll back, Im techincally not in this house, click mind sending me another invite?
~Le Fox in Le Box wearing Le Sox~
Alright, invite sent. If anyone else has been removed from the house due to the rollback, please tell me.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
will build up this alt of mine just started
Friewulf_shielder

will edit when 14 thanks

PK_Friewulf_shielder
Ingame Name: Bilbo
Steam: Hippieboy1995
Level: 34
Class: Sniper/Heavy inf
Crafting: Blacksmith 6
Preferred Loadout: Longbow, onehand weapon(like hitting faster), largest armor value to negate ranged damage.
Would like to join an active house that will support each other and bring some teamwork to the game.
(01-02-2012, 09:07 PM)Bilbo link Wrote: Ingame Name: Bilbo
Steam: Hippieboy1995
Level: 34
Class: Sniper/Heavy inf
Crafting: Blacksmith 6
Preferred Loadout: Longbow, onehand weapon(like hitting faster), largest armor value to negate ranged damage.
Would like to join an active house that will support each other and bring some teamwork to the game.

i give my personnal recommendation to this player for showing great team work capabilty and (an exalent shot im jealous)

PK_Friewulf_shielder
Thanks Freiwulf  ;D