Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Scarlet Blade [NA/EU] [In administration soon to be recruiting]
That banner looks niceĀ  Big Grin
Bluwolf and Sparhawk, I have sent you both invites. Welcome to the Order of the Scarlet Blade. Be sure to lurk on the TeamSpeak channelĀ  Big Grin

If you need anything or have any questions, feel free to ask other members, especially those listed here as high council.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
click, could you send invite to Toltec please

Ingame Name: Dirtydog351
Steam: Dirtydog351
Level: 32
Class: archer/sergeant
Crafting: armoursmith level 5
Preferred Loadout: nomad bow, onehand weapon(like hitting faster), largest armor value to negate ranged damage.
I Would like to join an active house to kill the great knights which can only be done when working as a tight group.
I convinced Heritor and ArrowToTheKnee to join the House, will someone send them an invite please?
Start the game already!
Very well. Invites have been sent. Tell them to fill out the memberlist form if you can.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Ingame Name: Dupencja
Steam: il3ss46@aol.com
Level: 35
Class: sniper, then I will invest in infantry.
Crafting Profession and Level: level 6 blacksmith
Preferred Loadout: Longbow (hopefully soon a warbow) sharp barbed arrows, and a shortened voulge for massive damage

I would like to join this house since it is NA based, and the house members work together and help each other out.
coldness your skills in the art of fine blades is required my good sir as i require a new sword as mine is very battle worn

is it likely you could craft me a strange sword any thing you need for it just give us a shout and i will enquire about supplies

thankyou
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Mind inviting an alt of mine into the house, going full cav, probably take some infantry levels too. Just getting tired of putting stuff up on auction for him to buy and having it sniped by others...

Lord_sae
I've created an archer alt an would like to add him to SB. I'm happy to fork over the gold to cover the cost of adding him to the roster.

Bonzo
Lvl 14
pure archer

Thanks,

Vetch