Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Feeling useless in Hard mode!
(08-03-2012, 12:40 PM)noobie12 link Wrote: Does that mean banded mail armor will be worse than khergit/sarranid/vaegir elite armor?

(08-03-2012, 07:57 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: increase
(08-03-2012, 12:41 PM)Kwal link Wrote: [quote author=noobie12 link=topic=1746.msg15292#msg15292 date=1331210426]
Does that mean banded mail armor will be worse than khergit/sarranid/vaegir elite armor?

(08-03-2012, 07:57 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: increase
[/quote]

He said infantry only. Banded mail armor can be used by commando and knight which makes it infantry and cavalry armor.
We have a smart cookie in the house! ^^
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Ahh, sorry, you're a bright one. Yeah I imagine Banded Mail should become infantry only in that case. Either way some people will be pissed Tongue
(08-03-2012, 01:26 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Ahh, sorry, you're a bright one. Yeah I imagine Banded Mail should become infantry online in that case. Either way some people will be pissed Tongue
When are people ever happy...?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
If thats the deal then you better refund me  :'(
50% is alot! then people will start going back to infantry then haha, luckily i have xp for all the classes Wink since in many maps cav is pretty most useless, were infantry have the upper hand, and from level 1 to 32 i struggled as being useless with cav... and i don't think cav is OP, its just an playstyle. like with all other games you can in someway kite, i remember when i played guild wars as an monk, i could solo hardmode instances etc with an kite method, in anarchy online i could kite hecks being an nanotechnician.
commandos needs more tanks and berserker put into it.

and when we are  talking also str caps it would be also wise to increase agility cap as well to balance the str cap if infantry would have high and archer the lowest would it be fair for archer to have high agility and infantry the lowest? well it is a suggestion

it would make infantry the HP they need and archers the combat speed for a quick combat getaway?
the disadvantage of long lines is that people get lost in the text
Quote:then people will start going back to infantry then haha
sorry but this is bullshit
A Knight can play solo until wave 16. A Infantry even with 50% more armor cant do that. The most people changing the class because you need skill and some friends (Knights and/or Archers) to play in hard mode on higher waves. The big problem is nobody really need the Infantry. All other classes can run or ride away if they have to and their damage output is also higher. We just useless thats all. Maybe a wave only made for Infantry would make us worth. Just add really fast horses with javs and arrow resistant mobs. That would make us less useless.

For example a Valky or a Jotne attacks you with a jav in his hand and you cant run away. You can only survive if you chamber all his overhead attacks. If you cant chamber it you are dead. Thats called skill what you need here.
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
maybe then all meelee inf only should also get a 50% buff Smile