Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Top Player/Player Shop Value
Our shop list is missing ailadrodd afaik.

And Rending Boltds are only listed in the sell section.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Thread is just for fun, why are you lot taking it that serious. Oh noes he didn't calculated my sheckel right AngryAngryAngry better make a huge fucking deal of it.
Calculation were done by an independent third party and that is the key component of comparing values, in this case wealth, with each other.
This means that the same value per item was used to calculate the total amount. If we were to supply our own values of items then I might as well say I am the richest player in NordInvasion with a total wealth of 6 Quintillion.

Grow up, it's just a thread.
Quote:Thread is just for fun, why are you lot taking it that serious. Oh noes he didn't calculated my sheckel right [Image: angry.png][Image: angry.png][Image: angry.png] better make a huge fucking deal of it.
Calculation were done by an independent third party and that is the key component of comparing values, in this case wealth, with each other. 
This means that the same value per item was used to calculate the total amount. If we were to supply our own values of items then I might as well say I am the richest player in NordInvasion with a total wealth of 6 Quintillion. 

People take this game way too seriously to begin with. This thread is just a microcosm of it. 
Rook--Master Peltast                                           Working on: Magnus -- Zwei, Pawn -- Sentry
King--Royal Guard
Bishop--Repeaterman
Knight--Marauder
Queen--Warden

23/11/2016 Dark Gothic Salet
10/12/2016 Ailadrodd
(02-03-2018, 10:00 AM)Jalau Wrote: Our shop list is missing ailadrodd afaik.

And Rending Boltds are only listed in the sell section.

Thunder told me.

(02-03-2018, 10:05 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Thread is just for fun, why are you lot taking it that serious. Oh noes he didn't calculated my sheckel right AngryAngryAngry better make a huge fucking deal of it.

Ty for the Support Kaas.

It dont care about 20 Million or something like that, thats why its ~, its Not exactly.

But you can see the diffrence between the players/shops.
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
6.Cosmic Dolphin Agency (1,14 Billion)

Where you getting these digits from?
(02-03-2018, 10:05 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Thread is just for fun, why are you lot taking it that serious. Oh noes he didn't calculated my sheckel right AngryAngryAngry better make a huge fucking deal of it.

Muh 6 gorillion shekel Tempest! Oy Vey!
(02-03-2018, 01:57 PM)Irolltwenties Wrote:

Muh 6 gorillion shekel Tempest! Oy Vey!

Oy gevalt...
Which List do you want guys?
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
(02-03-2018, 04:16 PM)ItzZocki Wrote: Which List do you want guys?

Shop value per capita

Also, you forgot to add our shop to the combined list
Nka trade 1 for 1?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|