Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage
(05-04-2012, 01:06 AM)Diablo link Wrote: Oh boi, apparently respec'ing doesn't solve the class bug, so I just dumped a bum of cash down the tubes for nothing. :|

Same, my bad, should have waited.

Btw - Shouldn't Swadian Halberd kinda be usable for Pikeman? It's only usable for commando right now.
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
Ok so the only problem I am having is that my jarids arent equippable(website). I am super excited about being pikeman so I can't wait for a fix. I'm the guinea pig that is going to let the rest of worthless know how the pike class is.

I just bought more and equipped them. Seems to work fine now. Now My 1 lust is a stack increase for throwing  Wink

Love you,
                                                                  Babycakes
worthless_Babycakes  oh lord my swords out
Was playing fine for a bit, and now cannot equip my Mail Shirt. The body armor slot is just coming up as empty. It's still in my inventory, but not usable, even though I meet the reqs. I'm feeling exposed out there...  :'(
"Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five."
-Benjamin Franklin
Alas! I knew the last patch was too good to be true! Well looks like the commandos are right back where we started....., dieing on troopers. It's such a shame! It was so much fun being a brute, but now I'm a stick. :'( I hope this is all a joke.
One qualm with the patch, why remove the Nordic armour from us to use..? As much as it's not Swadian Invasion, spoils of war is a reasonable thing.
Not keen on wearing a bed sheet! Wink The nordic stuff in my opinion is some of the best looking armour. Sad

Oh no! Player whine! D:

Nonetheless, the patch, despite some of it's niggles has made a great difference to everything.
Keep it up lads.
[Image: GuardTennenothSig-2hat-2.png]

Add the straw hat as a usable item. I feel naked without it!
Add back Nordic armour! I have nowhere warm to sleep now!
Avatar courtesy of Tomas of Miles.
Well, it will be an interesting patch. MUCH harder to level a character now -- wish I was already lvl 52 instead of 38.

Also, the new map on the Swadian town is way harder with the broken wall letting the bots in -- wow.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

i used to love nord invasion, then you came out with this 4.0 update shit. now i hate nord invasion.

EDIT: Unless you have something constructive or useful to say please don't say it at all - MrGuarnere
I just want to push for this in the sorely needed update, change the ugly orange transitional to heraldic transitional please!
~Le Fox in Le Box wearing Le Sox~
(05-04-2012, 03:53 AM)Le Fox link Wrote: I just want to push for this in the sorely needed update, change the ugly orange transitional to heraldic transitional please!

+1 to that idea Smile
(05-04-2012, 04:01 AM)Barristan link Wrote: [quote author=Le Fox link=topic=2351.msg20023#msg20023 date=1333598013]
I just want to push for this in the sorely needed update, change the ugly orange transitional to heraldic transitional please!

+1 to that idea Smile
[/quote]

I agree!
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"