Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[WS] Woolen Socks [52+] [All]
(10-01-2014, 09:58 PM)Alphaa link Wrote:[quote author=Tarrod link=topic=12270.msg160312#msg160312 date=1389391000]
Thank you but that loot was ugly Sad
You aren´t srsly complaining about your I guess third legendary (BLUE!)?
[/quote]

actually it's his fourth legendary...
LosT_Daenerys -Master Peltast
LosT_Khaleesi  -Royal Guard

Loots: /
The gods heard our prayers and have lifted the eternal curse of no looting from our house?
(10-01-2014, 10:02 PM)Tarrod link Wrote:Well not complaining just I never had a use of anything I looted because I never had legendary which I could use like this.
Greets Tarrod

I know right? I mean, 20 million gold just popped into your lap for the fourth time, but you can't even use it without selling it!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Thanks all  Smile

Let's keep the glorious momentum going, more power WS.
DB_Journeyman_Jon

"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." - Steven Wright
(10-01-2014, 09:31 PM)Bradapple link Wrote:Congrats to Jon on his fell edge and Tarrod on his Illustrious Smile
Big double grats. Daily rag server bombs are starting to pay off!
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(07-12-2013, 07:04 PM)Sunguard_Leader_Suns link Wrote:Check up on the Elitist Players of this community and Click and Winter  WS.
Fucking serious, i take one day off to play elder scrolls online and a Fell edge and illustrious is found? That's it, final nail in the coffin, i am the bad-luck charm that prevents legendaries from dropping.
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
Glorious bump.

Wow, that bump really is glorious. :o
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
Well this post might be useless, but just wanted to tell all from WS sth.
I am so happy that you accepted me it was such a great time those very nice runs to who you invited me those nice events. I already gained so nice experiences and really want to gain some more.
I am really about those runs(even if everybody wanna get stuff from my side now) and the runs were so funny. Also you welcomed me so much I was so surprised about that side from WS(still remember the time when you left when just a FK guy joined a server Smile )
I hope I am allowed to stay some more time in that house even if I get inactive for some days because of school.
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling