Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Retarded Models by Perception
Well we'll just let Warband pretend there are slots in the side of the sheath!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
14th one is pretty nice and creepy like that Smile

(Mythil)
Wraith 2.0? Tongue
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(20-09-2013, 09:04 PM)Senni link Wrote:Wraith 2.0? Tongue

If you're going for bad ideas, why not add a wraith 2.0 with the holy Handgrenades from Napoleonic Wars? Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
That last model (that looks a bit like wraith? ) can replace Royal torturer, that would be much more realistic no?
Only people who don't deserve legendaries loot them. - YuriTheRed

I looted 3 legendaries so this is most definitely true.
(21-09-2013, 02:06 PM)Pikeman link Wrote:That last model (that looks a bit like wraith? ) can replace Royal torturer, that would be much more realistic no?

And seeing he's the Torturer, maybe give him Winthorpe's Nutcracker?

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(21-09-2013, 02:08 PM)Maroon link Wrote:[quote author=Pikeman link=topic=14499.msg141546#msg141546 date=1379772409]
That last model (that looks a bit like wraith? ) can replace Royal torturer, that would be much more realistic no?

And seeing he's the Torturer, maybe give him Winthorpe's Nutcracker?

[/quote]

that would be badass
Only people who don't deserve legendaries loot them. - YuriTheRed

I looted 3 legendaries so this is most definitely true.
A Wraith with holy handgrenades, and the Torturer with the Nutcracker. Wow, I'm having a brainfart here.

you guys are....wow just wow

Senni : Wraith v2
Maroon : With holy grenades from napoleonic wars,nutcracker
and here it is my extra idea : give him to wraith v2 shotgun spears and invisible powers

(Mythil)
Download link added.
Includes most of the models shown.
(Cant be bothered to write the itemkinds.txt stuff right now, might add that later..)