Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[WS] Woolen Socks [52+] [All]
if you go inactive ill look after your eastern scale armour from thor Smile
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
I think you can lent it but I did not say I will retire only no have that much time when I am writing tests.
But sure you can try the armor Smile
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Yay thank you 
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
Prof is showing his true colours once again.
And about the subject of inactivity, we will almost never kick inactive members.

Good luck on ur test.

onyx pls
(14-01-2014, 10:31 PM)Tarrod link Wrote:Well this post might be useless, but just wanted to tell all from WS sth.
I am so happy that you accepted me it was such a great time those very nice runs to who you invited me those nice events. I already gained so nice experiences and really want to gain some more.
I am really about those runs(even if everybody wanna get stuff from my side now) and the runs were so funny. Also you welcomed me so much I was so surprised about that side from WS(still remember the time when you left when just a FK guy joined a server Smile )
I hope I am allowed to stay some more time in that house even if I get inactive for some days because of school.
Greets Tarrod

Yep WS has become very popular all of late. Ever since somebody posted a video of them in action, i believe it was posted by another user that had fun times with them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHnu5iBh-e0
Nice video Dan, maybe next time post it instead of me having to look for it on google?
_Greatsword_- lvl. 52 Pavise Champion
MC_HAMMER -lvl. 52 Commando & Trickster's scapegoat
Pencil_Dick -lvl. 41 Skirmisher & Filthy Wench
Russian_Standard lvl. 22 Archer
Убей их всех! (#RU community NI represent!!!)
(14-01-2014, 11:26 PM)Greatsword link Wrote:Nice video Dan, maybe next time post it instead of me having to look for it on google?

dan says: your/youre/you're all Plonkers
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Gib captain pls.
#TakeitoffAbe #legendarylooter #Danefagtraitor #traitorscantbecaptains #FloridaDogstrust #Hashtag
_Greatsword_- lvl. 52 Pavise Champion
MC_HAMMER -lvl. 52 Commando & Trickster's scapegoat
Pencil_Dick -lvl. 41 Skirmisher & Filthy Wench
Russian_Standard lvl. 22 Archer
Убей их всех! (#RU community NI represent!!!)
(16-01-2014, 03:25 PM)Greatsword link Wrote:#TakeitoffAbe #legendarylooter #Danefagtraitor #traitorscantbecaptains #FloridaDogstrust #Hashtag

Says the half breed  Tongue