Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendaries and the average green drop.
just did 2 ragnarok runs and beat odin on both. as for drops not a single green.
(17-08-2013, 10:25 AM)Maroon link Wrote: An idea I've been toying with, and would like to throw in here, is to increase the amount of materials needed, say by 5x, and increase the droprate 5x as well. This way, green mats will drop in worth, but are far easier to find, thus leading (in theory) to the same value of high end stuff as before.
So let's say that a certain bot now has a 1% chance of dropping a lump of lead. Increasing this to 5%, but increasing the amount of lumps needed for crafts 5x as well will lead to more, but less valuable drops. Because right now, you either get nothing, or you get 50k for one drop.
In this new scenario, you have quite a chance of getting (for example) 10k for the more common lump, and a highish chance of getting more than one through one run. That way, you could end up with 3 lumps, 3 scales, 2 waters and a zinc shard after a full rag run, instead of maybe one or two lumps.
Any feedback for this idea?

(18-08-2013, 11:09 PM)Maroon link Wrote: [quote author=Winter link=topic=16953.msg133503#msg133503 date=1376845556]
An amendment I would like to make to Maroon's idea, though, would be to make most of the green drops easier to get and more required in crafting, but keep some of the more expensive or rare ones the same so that there is a mix of medium, high, and very high tier materials.

Aye, a good idea, haven't thought of that. Maybe keep some mats like Zinc Shards or Bronze Arrowheads (which aren't used as much as waters or lumps) at the droprate they are at now, to keep those extra rare.
[/quote]

Reposting this to continue the discussion of green drops.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I can remember the ON events on Ragnarok. In the 5 ragnarok runs, I looted 1 water in the first, and some hardened metal and some sparkly necklaces.

<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
well i dont like the drop rate i got no legendary and i am playing NI for more than 8 months now and invested a lot time but how yuri said:
Only people who do not deserve them get legendaries.
You fight, you win.
Yuri's completely right.

I've been trying actively to get a legendary loot, but that didn't work.
Some weeks ago, I just played a bit and got a legendary.
(20-08-2013, 03:34 PM)Kameltreiber link Wrote: well i dont like the drop rate i got no legendary and i am playing NI for more than 8 months now and invested a lot time but how yuri said:
Only people who do not deserve them get legendaries.

i wonder where you got that quote from *trollface

more to the point tho : buff green mat drop chance pls
Only people who don't deserve legendaries loot them. - YuriTheRed

I looted 3 legendaries so this is most definitely true.
its not a quote  Tongue
but you are right it would make more sense if they would increase green mats drop rate...
You fight, you win.
(20-08-2013, 03:43 PM)Fred_Frederickus link Wrote: Yuri's completely right.

I've been trying actively to get a legendary loot, but that didn't work.
Some weeks ago, I just played a bit and got a legendary.

yep always the leeching ppl get the loots and may i ask which legendary you looted fred?
You fight, you win.
You don't know?  :o

I found Studded Gauntlets.
sorry for being unknowing  :Smile
and congratz you really deserved it after playing that long time without a legendary loot!
You fight, you win.