Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Fallen Knights [EU] [Lvl 39+]
(15-10-2013, 02:18 PM)LocksPlay link Wrote:Player name: LocksPlay
Character ID/s: 2460842
Level of Main: 52
Class of Main: Warden
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Ja
Why do you want to join us: Ich denke es macht eine Menge Spaß mit einem etablierten Haus Nord Invasion zu spielen. FK ist nach meinem Eindruck ein sehr guter Clan der ein ordentliches Team aufstellen kann.

Gruß, LocksPlay
ok you are accepted for a trial week Smile can you write me your steamname ? so i can invite you in our steam group
(15-10-2013, 02:36 PM)Killer_Dynamo_5 link Wrote:Player name: Killer_Dynamo
Character ID/s: 2465858
Level of Main: 41
Class of Main: Sniper
Why do you want to join us: Ich würde euch gerne joinen, da ich einen Clan suche, der ein recht gutes verhalten aufweist und auch gut spielt. Außerdem möchte ich noch von anderen Mitgliedern Erfahrung sammeln.

Grüße von Killer_Dynamo

Sry Dynamo i think you are a good guy and a active player, but we are a very full house( we have a limed of 20 member ) and we need good guys now pls try it later with a new apply when you reached level 50 Smile
(15-10-2013, 03:58 PM)Ysgramor link Wrote:[quote author=LocksPlay link=topic=18051.msg145498#msg145498 date=1381846734]
Player name: LocksPlay
Character ID/s: 2460842
Class of Main: Warden
Why do you want to join us: Ich denke es macht eine Menge Spaß mit einem etablierten Haus Nord Invasion zu spielen. FK ist nach meinem Eindruck ein sehr guter Clan der ein ordentliches Team aufstellen kann.

Gruß, LocksPlay
ok you are accepted for a trial week Smile can you write me your steamname ? so i can invite you in our steam group
[/quote]

my stam name: marcxd497
Player name: Daenerys
Character ID/s: 2446752
Class of Main: Peltast
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: yes
Why do you want to join us: After the Disbanding of IRK I wasnt really active, but since some days I'm active again and thats why Im thinking about joining a new House.

Greets, Tyrion
LosT_Daenerys -Master Peltast
LosT_Khaleesi  -Royal Guard

Loots: /
(16-10-2013, 05:58 PM)Tyrion. link Wrote:Player name: Daenerys
Character ID/s: 2446752
Class of Main: Peltast
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: yes
Why do you want to join us: After the Disbanding of IRK I wasnt really active, but since some days I'm active again and thats why Im thinking about joining a new House.

Greets, Tyrion

Accept on Trial
Guys dont forget it tomorrow 5pm BST we have a Ragnarok event and Sunday at 4pm BST we have another Ragnarok event pls dont forget it
(18-10-2013, 03:37 PM)Ysgramor link Wrote:Guys dont forget it tomorrow 5pm BST we have a Ragnarok event and Sunday at 4pm BST we have another Ragnarok event pls dont forget it
you guys dont want to miss this every run so far has at least dropped us one legendary  8)
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Nah i nevet looted a legendary at our event.
Let's try If i do this time Big Grin
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Player name: Hobbit_Hitman
Character ID/s: 2469975
Level of Main: 33
Class of Main: Heavy Longbowman
Steam Name: PGC_Xqlusive
Why do you want to join us: Ich möchte euch beitreten, weil ich finde das ihr untereinander sehr nett mit einander umgeht und ich  denke wenn ich schon älter seit das ihr ganz cool und normal seit und nicht so wie in Hobbit. Es macht Spaß mit euch zu spielen und die Wellen von Gegner zu killen. Smile
(20-10-2013, 05:10 PM)Hitman link Wrote:Player name: Hobbit_Hitman
Character ID/s: 2469975
Level of Main: 33
Class of Main: Heavy Longbowman
Steam Name: PGC_Xqlusive
Why do you want to join us: Ich möchte euch beitreten, weil ich finde das ihr untereinander sehr nett mit einander umgeht und ich  denke wenn ich schon älter seit das ihr ganz cool und normal seit und nicht so wie in Hobbit. Es macht Spaß mit euch zu spielen und die Wellen von Gegner zu killen. Smile

Declined, since you are not lv 39.