Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage
(05-04-2012, 08:42 AM)Jarold link Wrote: this patch is great. sorry for double post but i've been reading the comments. suck it up, your not supposed to be invincible. we just made it to knights now veteran pikeman, every time we played, just two shielders in a good spot boom instant teamwork makes the difference.  :o

Go ahead get further than wave 8 on normal, and don't talk about hard plz

---------------
also can you insert my banner next time you will be fixing this patch coz you missed to insert it but inserted 2 times some other banner? I hope it will be done asap
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx
and also why no petition, aren't players the ones who are keeping this mod alive?
It is all cool with new maps and all but the nerfs are bad :S
I'd say devs are at least equally important for keeping it alive :Smile

And they said in this thread that a new fix patch will be released very soon, stop getting your panties in a twist and just report what problems you're having. One of mine that isn't already reported is that the Donator's Pony is still alive and well and usable. Well it's not a problem since I love the bugger but I think you wanted to replace it Wink
ok I agree but players are the final users.

OK I can wait, no rush, just make it balanced and plz insert my house banner -.-
all i want to know is am i going to get my Cuir Bouilli back Sad its not on the store page
One question: are explosive barrels already making people crash?
I spent 1.500k to make them so I want to use them xD
I get blue screen of death after some time running ni O.o
and I didn't get it ever before
Shit just got serious :O
(05-04-2012, 09:21 AM)Extibo link Wrote: I get blue screen of death after some time running ni O.o
and I didn't get it ever before

Noted. We need to see if this is more widespread or just a one off.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Yes I am also very confused, got it 4th time now, and for now only while running ni module. I am checking for errors on my pc to see if it maybe has nothing to do with ni