Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB 2 Phoenix Feathers (Offering 950k GOLD each)
I am now offering 1900k for 2 feathers or 950k each.

If you only have one feather to sell I will purchase it for 950k as well, I do not require you to have both feathers, thank you and good luck!
I don't think anyone is that rich right now Smile. All cash went to all their hero classes. Or they saved for their own stuff they wanted to craft. Very nice offer tho, I'd take it if I had the cash Tongue.

Good luck.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 363
Thor Kills: 332
Odin Kills: 262
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(08-06-2013, 03:58 PM)Nka19 link Wrote:I don't think anyone is that rich right now Smile. All cash went to all their hero classes. Or they saved for their own stuff they wanted to craft. Very nice offer tho, I'd take it if I had the cash Tongue.

Good luck.

Yeah I know, that's why I'm offering so much right now. Thanks!
I just think u wann's craft Ebony/Elmwoodbow that's right or
El_Burrito
El_Salvador
El_Ballestero
El_Conquistador
El_Barril_De_La_Tortilla
El_Principe_Encantador

(20-06-2013, 11:52 AM)Matthias link Wrote: I just think u wann's craft Ebony/Elmwoodbow that's right or

That's correct. I want my bow already! I'm having to borrow bows atm and it's not very amusing. I've had all the materials ready for a week or two now, just need these feathers to finish it. I know I'm not the only one who is in a similar situation so that is why I'm offering so much right now.
i want this bow too but i only need the oil of veilentr also in really waters the 12 lumps perfect metal and thats was it
El_Burrito
El_Salvador
El_Ballestero
El_Conquistador
El_Barril_De_La_Tortilla
El_Principe_Encantador

I will offer 1 feather for the Aurora, if you get desperate enough.
(20-06-2013, 12:30 PM)Brennanx link Wrote: I will offer 1 feather for the Aurora, if you get desperate enough.

Thanks for the kind gesture. Tongue
1 feather for the HWH.  Tongue
(29-06-2013, 12:29 AM)-Perception- link Wrote: 1 feather for the HWH.  Tongue

noted... ass lol