Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

money and (I suppose) quest problem.
Hi guys, I'm new and I've a problem.
10 minuts ago i go to check my profile and i found 4300-4500 money, when yesterday I've about 900 or less. When i was playing i get three level up completing a quest(welcome in the army!). So I went to control the completed quests and i found that it has been completed 3 times! I suppose that it is a bug, can you fix it?
Before of this, if i remember, i have 200-300 (I bought a shortened scourge right before this bug) and i was at level seven(but icomplete athe quest, so i suppose 8). Thx!

P.S. Sorry for my horrible english!
edit: new problem: i get 1500 in range and mounted exp without a sense.
Name in game: GanForr
This is probably the infamous multiple quest completion error. It happens quite often, and I believe the cause is the database lagging. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I just completed the Farmland quest 8 times in one go...

As to your xp problem GanForr the Welcome To the Army quests gives you 500xp for each class every time you complete it. You completed it 3 times, so thats 1500 each.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
(09-02-2012, 01:41 AM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: I just completed the Farmland quest 8 times in one go...

As to your xp problem GanForr the Welcome To the Army quests gives you 500xp for each class every time you complete it. You completed it 3 times, so thats 1500 each.

Thanks, thare are any problem if  i spend the money?
Christmas comes early... a lot. Spend away
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(09-02-2012, 02:10 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Christmas comes early... a lot. Spend away

Ok, thanks again!