Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How do you know...?
Just asking, I am NOT questining the devs/admins total right to warn, kick or ban a player from NI!!!

But... it seems to me most every report results in a warn to the player being accused. Would't that make it likely for someone who is simply pissed at someone else to just go here and... report? It's just that I would like to make completely sure to avoid this happening to me (I know cavmin, and upon seeing his warn, I started wondering)
So if a player tells you that he will report you if you do not cease whatever mischief you are doing, and you still keep doing it (like glitching or annoying), does THAT mean a report goes through each time?
Really don't want this happening to me you see, but with nearly every report going through, how is anyone safe from the occasional mad player wanting to just get you banned?

Please do NOT take this the wrong way: It's a lucky thing we've got such an awesome, active system, to keep the mod at its best! Ofcourse the people glitching, delaying, blocking or whatever should be warned and eventually banned if they don't stop.
You won't get sanctioned if you aren't doing anything wrong in a report. More likely the reporter will be warned for rage-reporting people who do nothing wrong.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Sorry Tari but I can rebut both.  Wink

First, I once got a warning after some ragerheads reported me for an invalid reason but with quite provocative screenshots. (http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...880.0.html)
The warning had been undone after I explained the situation to Worm. (Just use PM's, admins like to insta-lock the threads...)

Oh, please dont mention that story with Cavmin and Magni/FinkOne, he had been behaving like a total do*che coercing me into trolling him...  :Smile
That warning is kind of justified, but still not fair in my opinion unless FinkOne gets a warning too.
Unfortunately I did not make any screenshots nor do I report anyone.
We want some proofs like screenshots with report so we won't warn players for nothing.
The best defense is screenshots of your own. If someone is trying to provoke you, just screenshot and ignore. You can submit a report afterward, and they will have nothing to use against you as it will be clear that they are in the wrong.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(09-02-2012, 10:42 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: The best defense is screenshots of your own. If someone is trying to provoke you, just screenshot and ignore. You can submit a report afterward, and they will have nothing to use against you as it will be clear that they are in the wrong.

Okay thanks for the replies all, glad you took your time to read the post!
No problem, being helpful is also a part of being a team. The most important part is not to let yourself get angry, and if you do get angry, not to show it. You can have your revenge later  ;D
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(10-02-2012, 08:52 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: No problem, being helpful is also a part of being a team. The most important part is not to let yourself get angry, and if you do get angry, not to show it. You can have your revenge later  ;D

Arright now I'm scared :o
heheh jk