Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What Level cap should Ragnarok mode be set at?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Level 39
15.48%
13 15.48%
Level 52
47.62%
40 47.62%
Hero Class
8.33%
7 8.33%
Level 45+
20.24%
17 20.24%
Leave it the way it is im enjoying leaching
8.33%
7 8.33%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Any Dev update on Ragnarok Level Requirement?
I was just wondering if there was any Developer update on whether Ragnarok would be made level 52 or Hero Class only? As it seems to be very frustrating on regular servers playing with half a team that have just made it to Tier 4 and cant really contribute anything to the team as well as a lot of leaching from some players. I believe that hard mode is sufficient enough to level up to ragnarok mode.

Added a poll to see what the Community think.
(08-07-2013, 10:24 PM)evildan link Wrote: I was just wondering if there was any Developer update on weather in Ragnarok mode. As it seems to be very frustrating on regular servers playing with the same day and night cycle.

Added a random poll to see what the Community think.

Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
39 for me here. Although it indeed can be annoying if people just at level 39 join, making it 52 only or worse, hero only, would sort of cripple a part of the economy, as only a select few would have access to high-end crafting materials, and thus "control" the market for high-end weapons and armor. It would, in my eyes, be an unfair penalty for not having spent 100 full runs into one character.
Edit: I could also live with 45 or 44 as a compromise, to decrease the amount of freshly tier 4's on the Ragnarok servers, as you only need half of the exp for 52 to get to 44-45.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Or introduce something like WoW's gearscore , where every item gets a set amount of points and to get exp and drops on ragnarok you should have a minimum of ~ gearscore.

Although this would take alot of planning , work and effort to import.

45~ + would work best as most people would have already gotten atleast some higher craftebles instead of regular T4 marketplace gear.
(08-07-2013, 10:54 PM)Maroon link Wrote: 39 for me here. Although it indeed can be annoying if people just at level 39 join, making it 52 only or worse, hero only, would sort of cripple a part of the economy, as only a select few would have access to high-end crafting materials, and thus "control" the market for high-end weapons and armor. It would, in my eyes, be an unfair penalty for not having spent 100 full runs into one character.
Edit: I could also live with 45 or 44 as a compromise, to decrease the amount of freshly tier 4's on the Ragnarok servers, as you only need half of the exp for 52 to get to 44-45.

I agree with some of your points but it really does not take that long to get to level 52 playing Hard mode but yes maybe hero class is a bit steep.
I like 44 or 45. It gives fresh t4's time to get good gear and learn how to survive. 52 is a little too much I think. Hero is absurd and for well off people with enough money for Hero.
I would be in favor of a level 52 cap. Ragnarok can be frustrating as it is. With the added burden of people who have little means of contributing, it makes the game mode unbearable to play. Though this is true in all difficulties, I think it's especially important in Ragnarok mode. While I realize a level 52 cap won't exterminate all leeching, I do feel it will decrease the number by a function of the smaller population able to play the game mode.

Truth be told, I was under the impression that this would be the form Ragnarok mode would take from the time it was announced. A mode for level 52 players to get absolutely crushed on wave 1.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
If you ever wanna see wave 5 ragnarok wave again then just put level 52 cap on it, so far nobody got past einherjars except on house / official events or if devs are present :/.
Only people who don't deserve legendaries loot them. - YuriTheRed

I looted 3 legendaries so this is most definitely true.
(09-07-2013, 09:40 AM)Pikeman link Wrote: If you ever wanna see wave 5 ragnarok wave again then just put level 52 cap on it, so far nobody got past einherjars except on house / official events or if devs are present :/.
Or going solo Tongue. Got to followers on my own but had to go somewhere so I didn't even finish, could probably gone furder.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 363
Thor Kills: 332
Odin Kills: 261
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Hmm just5 went to thor at the au_1 ragnarök server with random people. Well , most of them joined in teamspeak aswell. On the other hand i am totally for a level 52 cap aswell.
Wusel @ Omnia