Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

All updates are started to beign bad.
  Im taking the risk of getting banned now but its a serious issue.
  All updates are against players. All map updates, enemy updates, AI updates, simply everything. I understand the admins, we players might have a big advantage over bots like powerful weapons or armours but we simply dont.
  The only advantage of us is our brain, you admins just cant buff the enemy and enemy stuff because players have much better skills because they are heroes. All you do is just keep buffing, buffing...
  Even i like the new map design, i just dont want to see old maps are getting replaced by harder ones because we are ''op''. No, we are not op, we play better than previous. That doesnt mean you can buff everything but maps. I saw a Zweihander (HoT_Batu) got killed by 2 slashes from a huscarl who uses one handed battle axe. And i got killed because a peasant was faster than me, im not joking.
  Instead of buffing their stats, you can make they stuff better, or just dont make maps worse.
  Just look at the 0.47 Fortress under Siege and 0.51 FuS. Its very clear. OR just look to 0.50 Swadian Overgrown and 0.51 Overgrown. If you think players are opped or enemy are upped, i agree with blocking old cade places but making the map smaller is just bad. I know this game is co op game but what if a server is full and all rest of us like 1-2 players. Cant they just play? 1-2 players mean less cade. Maybe they dont even have cades, maybe they are recruits who just started game... Even T4 players cant solo on maps like castle, Mountain pass. They can hardly see. Especially on Pass. You cant even see 5 foot away, but a ranger can shoot throuht their spawn to your spawn. Tell me thats fair.

Im not trying to beign rude here. Im very very sorry if im beign rude but all i said is real and almost all players can agree with them.

Have a nice day...  Smile
I like that you posted this after suggesting assassins that have Odin's throwing weapon.

It was for ragnarok, its for normal?
I would have to disagree with you Jet. While .51 did make the everything harder, if you think about it .50 made everything easier. When you look at it this way, .50 gave us a bunch of new gear and the hero classes which made us stronger. It also added a third difficulty, which men they had to rebalanced the older two difficulties. This essentially made it easier to beat normal and hard. So with the game made easier for the players, naturally the next update had to make it harder to provide a challenge. Now granted to make the game harder for the more equipped and wealthier players will make it much harder for the lower levels, under equipped, and poorer players. And not all of the updates go as smoothly as planned, or so I imagine. Update .51 is an example of that. So its a constant back and forth and judgment of how difficult to make the game for everyone without out completely deterring new players.
SilentKnight: 52 Royal Guard
DeadShot: 52 Sniper Hybrid
Athena: 51 Pikeman
(07-08-2013, 09:22 PM)WDM_SilentKillz2552 link Wrote: I would have to disagree with you Jet. While .51 did make the everything harder, if you think about it .50 made everything easier. When you look at it this way, .50 gave us a bunch of new gear and the hero classes which made us stronger. It also added a third difficulty, which men they had to rebalanced the older two difficulties. This essentially made it easier to beat normal and hard. So with the game made easier for the players, naturally the next update had to make it harder to provide a challenge. Now granted to make the game harder for the more equipped and wealthier players will make it much harder for the lower levels, under equipped, and poorer players. And not all of the updates go as smoothly as planned, or so I imagine. Update .51 is an example of that. So its a constant back and forth and judgment of how difficult to make the game for everyone without out completely deterring new players.

Yes, i agree with you, but i dont think it was the .50 that made it easier. the new maps was before the .50. Which i strongly disagree new maps. but you are right.
The game is still in development. There are no concrete decisions made for the game so any for all the time and effort they have put in would be nice
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Games easiest its been in 7months now! you should be happy. Odin can be killed with good teams now on most maps. I just hope they put legendary drops back into Ragnarok mode  8) . Odin/Thor has not dropped anything in 8 months now, last one was before Christmas!

The Nords seem to be in recession still.
I love the challenge this mod offers at all levels, I think Ragnarok should be buffed, not be on farm expect by the people that put common sense into practice (using teamspeak and putting together a solid group etc etc).

If this became to easy a lot of the core players would lose interest, the devs have the ideas right I say.
(08-08-2013, 01:40 AM)shagz link Wrote: I love the challenge this mod offers at all levels, I think Ragnarok should be buffed, not be on farm expect by the people that put common sense into practice (using teamspeak and putting together a solid group etc etc).

If this became to easy a lot of the core players would lose interest, the devs have the ideas right I say.

Yup agree they should buff ragnarok mode and test it on AUS Servers for a few months. Then move it over to the others later.

But on a serious note i dont think 75% of the population have even seen Odin, only solid teams on teamspeak with all the best gear have beaten him.
(08-08-2013, 01:43 AM)evilban link Wrote: [quote author=shagz link=topic=16705.msg131346#msg131346 date=1375926052]
I love the challenge this mod offers at all levels, I think Ragnarok should be buffed, not be on farm expect by the people that put common sense into practice (using teamspeak and putting together a solid group etc etc).

Yup agree they should buff ragnarok mode and test it on AUS Servers for a few months. Then move it over to the others later.

But on a serious note i dont think 75% of the population have even seen Odin, only solid teams on teamspeak with all the best gear have beaten him.
[/quote]

I don't have the best gear and yet you drag me along for runs.

On another note you can get pugs there while going grey and a massive headache and it was done with me Bens, Burnnt and Cherry in 5.0