Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Scarlet Blade [NA/EU] [In administration soon to be recruiting]
server is not down it just takes time for our leader and captain to sort everybodies alts and invites out due to work ect ect it will be done in due time please be patiant thankyou  ;D
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
(20-02-2012, 09:52 PM)freiwulf link Wrote: server is not down it just takes time for our leader and captain to sort everybodies alts and invites out due to work ect ect it will be done in due time please be patiant thankyou  ;D

Forum site is down though! Big Grin Unless http://thescarletblade.freeforums.org/ only loads for you and no one else...
it has loaded for me try now http://thescarletblade.freeforums.org/

PK_Friewulf_shielder
:-\
try a different browser like mozzilla firefox always works for me

PK_Friewulf_shielder
I've had problems with the forum page loading as well, so it's fine. The problem somehow fixed itself (or maybe I just restarted my comp and router).
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
just to let everyone know Im lvl 10 blacksmith so if you need any weapons made I'm your guy, not dan his weapons smell of goat
~Le Fox in Le Box wearing Le Sox~
Just like Le Fox above I'm happy to help house members. I'm lvl 11 alchemist so I'll craft what I can in return for the mats (so I get the crafting xp). No extra charge of course. I'd just appreciate that people check out the mats list on the SB forum first because some stuff requires quite a lot of mats to make and even what might seem like a lot of gold might not cover buying the mats on the open market. Oh and if anyone has strange fur, and I'm not paying 50k for a piece but happy to trade or craft, cause I want to craft a strange beastie.
i am also happy to help out as an armorsmith lvl 8 and as illithar stated all i need is mats and i will do the rest  ;D

PK_Friewulf_shielder
Guys, keep this thread clear of in-house stuff Tongue you can post that info on our forum