Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Increase drop rates (seriously)
I know that it sounds... funny but now I'm serious. Really. Why? Because of tonight's situation that really got on my nerves. Me, my housemate and 14 other players finished (finished?) hard mode and killed Ragnar. Then I looked at the website: 44k assist xp, 3k gold (lol), 2 chains and... 4 old boots. Nothing more. NOTHING. My mate looted 1 shade ore. Lucky him. Here is my conclusion: drop rates are sick. They're wicked. They're &#!@?$#!!! They're ******** ****** ******!!! :C Pls, fix it... :'(

Best Regards
Playing NI since December 2011
(31-08-2013, 09:25 PM)Khalidov link Wrote: I know that it sounds... funny but now I'm serious. Really. Why? Because of tonight's situation that really got on my nerves. Me, my housemate and 14 other players finished (finished?) hard mode and killed Ragnar. Then I looked at the website: 44k assist xp, 3k gold (lol), 2 chains and... 4 old boots. Nothing more. NOTHING. My mate looted 1 shade ore. Lucky him. Here is my conclusion: drop rates are sick. They're wicked. They're &#!@?$#!!! They're ******** ****** ******!!! :C Pls, fix it... :'(

Best Regards

Lol, try killing odin x4 in a day and not getting a green drop. Then complain.
Err...
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...953.0.html
_Greatsword_- lvl. 52 Pavise Champion
MC_HAMMER -lvl. 52 Commando & Trickster's scapegoat
Pencil_Dick -lvl. 41 Skirmisher & Filthy Wench
Russian_Standard lvl. 22 Archer
Убей их всех! (#RU community NI represent!!!)
Please think before you post. This topic has been fervently discussed in the thread Greatsword linked, so there's no need to create a new thread just for your own complaints and examples. The devs aren't blind, they've seen that the playerbase is uncomfortable with the current droprates. All we can do now is wait for their decision.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Yea im not sure who you are, but if you have been playing as long and as frequently as a lot of the community has in the last 1-3 months then this complaint would be valid. People do 3 or more odin runs a day and get nothing......Man up and play!
[Image: cGo2Y67.gif]
Loots - Cherry:1 Sir_Cherry:3 Walls_In_Windows:1 Aceventurier:5 
Go kiting.
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
Thought this was a team game?
(06-09-2013, 02:42 PM)Punishment™ link Wrote: Thought this was a team game?
It's a team game when you want some things, it's a get-off-the-server-I'm-farming game when you want other things, and it's a leeching game when you need foraging items.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
I didn't loot any greeny last 4 weeks...
Things I did is killing Nord Prince twice, Ragnar once and Odin once.
No loot or anything. Only a few Old boots
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(06-09-2013, 02:42 PM)Punishment™ link Wrote: Thought this was a team game?
Exactly. There should be drop rates increased, not decreased as it is now, depending on how many players are currently on the server.
Playing NI since December 2011