Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Problem acquiring assist xp
To start off: I started playing after the roll backs, so that's not the problem here... I don't think.

When I started up the mod today, I played for a few hours and then went to the site to spend all of the assist xp I (should have) acquired. I was dismayed to see that I had a grand total of 0 assist xp. So in the ultimate act of denial, I went back into the game and watched my log as it told me I was acquiring assist xp, then checked the website again a few minutes later and still had 0 assist xp. So, I gave it a few hours, and just recently checked again... still 0.

It's just mildly inconvenient when trying to level up...

Any help would be appreciated.
They can take our lives, but they can never take our lamb kebobs!

Because here in Swadia, we feast!
Were you playing by any chance on a Hard Mode server? Assist XP on these servers are only for level 32+.

Did you get assist XP before or you just started playing? You probably had assist XP prior this problem right?
No, I was on a normal server. I'm currently level 17, and had acquired a fairly good amount of assist xp before this started.

On a related note, I just realized how serious of a problem this is. It completely denies me access to any further progression in support classes  Sad

Shameless bump

Just checked your profile and you have 100 assist xp... so clearly you are getting assist xp from somewhere  ???
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Yeah, that was a test. I completed prison break and got 100 assist xp from that. Other than quests, I don't get any.

Have you tried playing on multiple servers?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Yes, I've played on PK's normal server as well as the regular Nord Invasion E US server. I haven't kept any assist xp I've acquired in either, but everybody around me that has been earning assist xp has reported that they are still getting it on the website. I have no idea what's isolating me in this problem, but it seems to be just that: an isolated incident.

The only thing I can think of that would have caused this all of a sudden was that I paid to change my character's name just before this started happening, but I'm assuming I did everything right for that. I paid on the site, and then I edited the name in game.

(26-02-2012, 09:09 PM)El Capitan Tribok link Wrote: Yes, I've played on PK's normal server as well as the regular Nord Invasion E US server. I haven't kept any assist xp I've acquired in either, but everybody around me that has been earning assist xp has reported that they are still getting it on the website. I have no idea what's isolating me in this problem, but it seems to be just that: an isolated incident.

The only thing I can think of that would have caused this all of a sudden was that I paid to change my character's name just before this started happening, but I'm assuming I did everything right for that. I paid on the site, and then I edited the name in game.

But you are still looking at your old char's name page, take a look at your new name char page.
(at login, enter new name with same password) and Voila, you got tone of assist xp!! enjoy!!
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
Gee if only I had thought of that in the first place! Just no, I have no comment to that suggestion. -_-

That is not at all what is happening, I log in with the correct name every time.