Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Forum Theme
(21-09-2013, 08:41 PM)Hande link Wrote: There is now a new way to change forum themes:
1. Just go to bottom of forums and look for this:
2. Now you can select your theme from the list of available themes.

Nice, that could be good for mobile browsing
Would I be right in guessing the fancy background image etc. will cause the website to load more data? (probably not very noticeable if at all, but just wanted to check)
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_TeeHee - Master Peltast
VLKA_Killboy - Warden
Mm I don't think so. It is not so heavy/big picture.
Can you add search mode to this theme?
(22-09-2013, 08:03 AM)Harith link Wrote: Can you add search mode to this theme?
[Image: 4xh8o.png]

It is there.  Wink
Sorry  Tongue
Can you maybe add a difference between the board flags, to show the difference between that something was posted in that board, and that something was posted in a sub-board? Other than that, looks great! Big Grin
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
WOAH! great theme
Also, on the topic of forum theme. I was thinking you should add a link to noes invasion Facebook in the top right with with the other links.
I dunno if anyone else would use it by I would certainly find it useful. Plus I think new players would have a greater chance of spotting it then I think.
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_TeeHee - Master Peltast
VLKA_Killboy - Warden
To add more, and I'm sure you've noticed, but our beloved search bar in the top right corner is gone. Sad
Can you make it come back? :3
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(24-09-2013, 07:10 PM)Maroon link Wrote: To add more, and I'm sure you've noticed, but our beloved search bar in the top right corner is gone. Sad
Can you make it come back? :3
Look in the top left next to "Help" which is next to the "Home" button.  There is a bigger search! :O
By bigger I mean there are a lot of fancy new parameters to play around with.