Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Forum Theme
(24-09-2013, 07:16 PM)Winter link Wrote: [quote author=Maroon link=topic=18228.msg142186#msg142186 date=1380049832]
To add more, and I'm sure you've noticed, but our beloved search bar in the top right corner is gone. Sad
Can you make it come back? :3
Look in the top left next to "Help" which is next to the "Home" button.  There is a bigger search! :O
By bigger I mean there are a lot of fancy new parameters to play around with.
[/quote]

Well, I nkow that one's around, but I mean the one that you can see no matter what page you are on. Was nice to have instant access to it. Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I love it  ;D
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(22-09-2013, 09:59 AM)Maroon link Wrote: Can you maybe add a difference between the board flags, to show the difference between that something was posted in that board, and that something was posted in a sub-board? Other than that, looks great! Big Grin

Yes, this feature was really useful and it's the reason why I didn't change the theme I was using for so long. Aside from the default theme, none of the other themes seem to have it.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(24-09-2013, 11:15 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: [quote author=Maroon link=topic=18228.msg141763#msg141763 date=1379843961]
Can you maybe add a difference between the board flags, to show the difference between that something was posted in that board, and that something was posted in a sub-board? Other than that, looks great! Big Grin

Yes, this feature was really useful and it's the reason why I didn't change the theme I was using for so long. Aside from the default theme, none of the other themes seem to have it.
[/quote]
Done.

[Image: 4zGJz.png]
(24-09-2013, 07:10 PM)Maroon link Wrote: To add more, and I'm sure you've noticed, but our beloved search bar in the top right corner is gone. Sad
Can you make it come back? :3

Phew I'll add it back but to top left corner !

[Image: 4zI93.png]
Yay! Thanks a lot, Hande! ;D
I'm sure Mr. Search Function will be pleased as well. Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Anything else that need edits/changes ?
jup, top right corner , choose a different colouring foe the text. It is hard to read
Wusel @ Omnia
Good work Smile
could there be a way to disable the "you have a new message" feature it kind of gets annoying when viewing the forums.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

-Albert Einstein