Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

If I did this, would it matter?
I was thinking of making models for random materials, so the developers could use it at some point;
Things like small lumps of lead, hardened metal, just random models for materials.
If we do this, we might be able to have in-game drop GUI or a better drop system that's more flashy.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Yes!!! All those hack 'n' slay hours finally make sense! Turbo looting enabled again!

Hmmm seriously speaking, this sounds quite interesting.
I would support the marketplace actually showing images of most items instead of saying 'No Image'
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
Would like to see a few models in the marketplace imo  Tongue
Yea, It would be really nice! Wink
Legendaries looted:
• 07.11.2013 - Durendal
• 28.02.2017 - Thanos Legacy
• 05.03.2017 - Ornate Arming Helmet
• 05.03.2018 - Ailadrodd

[Image: v1.png]
Sounds good to me Smile
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(02-11-2013, 01:56 AM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote:I would support the marketplace actually showing images of most items instead of saying 'No Image'
This mission is being embarked upon as we speak
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Quote:This mission is being embarked upon as we speak
;D
nice idea
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
(02-11-2013, 02:46 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:[quote author=Handef_Snizel link=topic=19435.msg148644#msg148644 date=1383357400]
I would support the marketplace actually showing images of most items instead of saying 'No Image'
This mission is being embarked upon as we speak
[/quote]
D:
HE TOOK MEH JEERRRRB
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off