Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[GENTS] Gentlemen [Int.] [Recruiting!]
[Image: 2zxttt4.jpg] [Image: 20hoom0.jpg]

We are the gentlemen, a dying breed in the age of #YOLO #SWAG hipsters/"wannabe gangstas." It is well known that the gentlemen of the past were the pillars of society. They were "The Guys". It has become apparent to me and my faithful captain that this #YOLO #SWAG mentality is slowly spreading through the world of internet gaming too. To stop this we wanted to create a clan, to unite gentlemen from around the globe to prevent this SWAG/YOLO disease.

We are not a clan who is only game-oriented. My fellow leader and I are quite relaxed and we believe in total democracy within this clan. We want to take in to account many different things within this clan, not just the game itself but also events that are happening in real life relating to real gentlemen, this should keep our gentlemen informed and educated about the outside world.

Just a few words on myself and Atlas. We are close friends in the "outside world" and we believe in quality. We do not like to be viewed upon as leaders but more as your equals. Therefore even though our titles may be "Leader" and "Captain" we are just like you. Therefore as mentioned earlier we like total democracy. If a gentleman in our clan does not like something, we will be listening and try to change it for the better.

Your Gent in Nord Slaying,
Kenchmeister

P.S. This isn't a gentlemen's club. That's something else. Wink

This is a Gentleman's House, create by Gentlemen for Gentlemen. Please take a moment to read our short Introduction and information before applying. This should help you during your application processes and answer any questions you may have.

Gentleman's Code

Although we have no strict clan rules, we like to keep the community friendly and welcoming, therefore there is a Code of Conduct or a Gentleman's code if you will, which we recommend you follow to ensure the best experience for all gamers.

1. Respect
    Be respectful to everyone, no matter how they are performing or what their level is. This ensures that each player has a pleasant experience when gaming. This especially applies to members within our clan as we are Gentlemen. Respect is part of our character and we wish to up-hold this.

2. Language
    As a Gentleman language should not be a problem. Swearing or vulgar words are frowned upon within the gentleman's society therefore if you must criticize performance, give positive criticism and offer help. Do not swear and you vulgar words. This will demoralize fellow gamers as well as maybe lead to something pointlessly big, therefore we keep our language clean and meaningful.

3. Confrontation/Retaliation
    One of the biggest things that a gentleman will come across through all phases of his life will be confrontation. Many different people whether that be in the gaming community or outside in real life will confront you. Do not bow under this pressure, you are a gentleman. Keep your head high and do not retaliate. Chin up ol' chap!

4. Activity
    A good thing to do is be active within the community, this again, applies to all walks of life. This ensures that you are well informed of any happenings within the game and within the community. Therefore it is recommended that you take time and visit the forums every 36 hours to keep well informed of what has happened and what is happening.

Bonuses to application...

1. Speak English to a decent standard.
2. Speak other languages to a decent standard.
3. Have a decent understanding of the game and the forums.
4. Not of have had a ban or mute in 3 months.
5. Be an active member within the forums and game.
6. Finally, just be a friendly person.

Become a gentleman!!!!

Code:
1. Character Username:
2. Character Class:
3. Character Level:
4. Character Tier:
5. Player ID:
6. Crafting Profession:
7. Crafting Level:
8. Support Class & Level:
9. Your Age:
10. Steam Name:
11. Nationality & Time zone:
12. Do you have a microphone
13. Do you have Teamspeak or Mumble (or both):

Code:
         Gent_Kenchmeister (keni@esadiweb.com)
         For any questions or queries you may have

Members
Good Luck from me and AA_Assassin's Alliance
Steam Profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/fozzbruh/

Legendaries:
Good luck from me and all of SOS. (YOLO  ;D)
Good luck from Clan Cameron!
Good luck from me and FF!
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
Thanks to all of you guys. I hope that our clan will one day become as mighty and as powerful as yours. Maybe one day we will challenge you and WIN????  :o.

But yeah, Thank you,

Your Gent in Nord Slaying,
Gent_Kenchmesiter
[Image: damn_good_stuff_sir.gif]

Best of luck from me and ON, gents!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Our ranks are slowly but steadily increasing. The gentlemen are slowly rising, good job chaps and keep those applications coming. We'll be glad to give them a look over and contact you as soon as possible.

Cheerio,
Kenchmeister
1. Character Username: Narwhals
2. Character Class: Skirmisher
3. Character Level: 17
4. Character Tier: 2
5. Player ID: 2472876
6. Crafting Profession: Armorsmith
7. Crafting Level: 3
8. Support Class & Level: None yet, planning on tinkerer later.
9. Your Age: 14
10. Steam Name: Duke of Narwhals
11. Nationality & Time zone: American. Pacific Time
12. Do you have a microphone: Absolutely
13. Do you have Teamspeak or Mumble (or both): I have Teamspeak, I can get Mumble if needed.