Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn
I don't see anything wrong with the Nighttime fighting. Sure it makes it a little harder but it looks cool Big Grin
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(07-03-2012, 03:26 PM)Kriegstofu link Wrote: if it is night on server i just rejoin till it gets day make the night day cyclus on the server-time (for ex. if its 13'00 on server location then its also midday ingame)

how is that wrong in any way? In this mod you act out things that happened in the past in some fictional verision of our world. why would you sync daytime with the present?

I do like the day/night time cycles.  Thank you for addressing the issue Hande.  Looking forward to next update.
Thx for your answer Hande and for the time you will spend on it Smile
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
I have added "chocke points" to most maps so them will come in next patch.
Also Swadian Castle will come back to rotation then.
(07-03-2012, 06:05 PM)Hande link Wrote: I have added "choke points" to most maps so them will come in next patch.
Also Swadian Castle will come back to rotation then.

Thank you for doing this Big Grin
Thank you  Big Grin
thank you hande your the best Smile
zzz I am so happy. After patiently waiting and plenty of discussions, you still fail to acknowledge the fact that commandos are not able to handle hard mode the way they should. I guess it was your plan to have a server full of only archers and cav. Well done then(clap clap clap). I really enjoy hopping into a hard server and seeing 150 something-less than10 k.d. ratios and not being able to come up with something comparable. *Oh wait, you'll do better if you use a shield* then why do you even have 2-handers as an option?  Let me break this down.  Infantry=damage dealing class. If we are no able to do the job, why have the class? My favorite thing about this mod: constantly dying as a commando<(I lied about that). Honestly, we should be compensated for taking the risk. Archers have range, cav have a getaway horse and i have a bruised ego/hurting butt.

I still appreciate all the work and of course acknowledge growing pains with young mods, but this is highly unbalanced and has been for awhile now. I have friends who don't want to play with me anymore because we can't seem to get anywhere in hard mode; we can't chalk that up to teamwork because there is always plenty of that. I hope with more people agreeing on the subject these days, that something will finally be done. I love you

worthless_Babycakes  oh lord my swords out
If you expect the Dev team to take you seriously, a serious post would help pleasurus.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]