Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Bunch o' stuff
Hey guys, looking to sell some of my loot from last few months, since my cash deposit is shockingly low since my last few trades.
The valuable materials:
The not-so-valuable materials:
Like I said, I'd like some cash, but I can do with anything else as well, really. Not looking for any special gear or materials, so just pop out dem offers.
Happy bidding!

P.S. I prefer offers in this thread over PM's.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
How much for 41 HM?!
[Image: 76561198043023069.png]

Kills:
6x Odin
6x Thor
9x Ragnar
13x Prince
5x Loke

Legendarys: 1
(17-11-2013, 06:47 PM)Eiku link Wrote: How much for 41 HM?!

Have no idea what the current HM price is, so just shoot me an offer.

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Le bump.

118k for 43 HM ?
Looking at the current HM price on the AH (4k), I can sell them for about 3.5k each, so 150k.

(20-11-2013, 03:23 PM)Maroon link Wrote: Looking at the current HM price on the AH (4k), I can sell them for about 3.5k each, so 150k.
and what is with 145k ?
need now only 34 Hm so i would like to offer 122k ?
(20-11-2013, 06:17 PM)Ysgramor link Wrote: need now only 34 Hm so i would like to offer 122k ?

Sorry, little late in responding. Tongue
Sounds good to me, want me to AH it, or can you send me your ID?

What is with the 44 HM ??! 150k right?
[Image: 76561198043023069.png]

Kills:
6x Odin
6x Thor
9x Ragnar
13x Prince
5x Loke

Legendarys: 1