Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Websire TAB errors
Whenever I go on the website the tab locations like "Marketplace" Or "House" Is Downwards Instead of sideways which means I cant access The Trade for the houses or the Auction hall, Does anyone know how I can fix this because it would really Help, Thanks.
(05-12-2013, 04:07 PM)Engineer link Wrote: Whenever I go on the website the tab locations like "Marketplace" Or "House" Is Downwards Instead of sideways which means I cant access The Trade for the houses or the Auction hall, Does anyone know how I can fix this because it would really Help, Thanks.

If you're using Internet Explorer, that would be the issue, because the NI site doesn't work with IE. Get a browser like Google Chrome or Firefox instead, and try it with one of those.
If you don't use IE, no idea what's causing your problem. Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
This also happens on touch screen devices.  The work around I use is I just type in the web address manually. 
IE nordinvasion.com/trading.php or nordinvasion.com/auction_hall.php

Would be nice if this could be looked into but this is a work around.
(05-12-2013, 06:23 PM)VM_Sargent_X link Wrote: This also happens on touch screen devices.  The work around I use is I just type in the web address manually. 
IE nordinvasion.com/trading.php or nordinvasion.com/auction_hall.php

Would be nice if this could be looked into but this is a work around.

So, I take it you use Internet Explorer? Because the website is based on certain principles and stuffsels that IE just doesn't support, because IE is the retarded little nephew of internet browsers.
Aside from that, it also wasn't built with mobile phones in it's mind (I presume), so it's no wonder really that it doesn't work too well there either. Tongue

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
No I use Firefox across all my devices.  I figured it wasn't designed for Mobile but it works surprisingly well for a website not designed to work on them and a couple of tweaks on the menus would make it fully usable.  So as a suggestion to Engineer try using Firefox or Chrome, if that doesn't work or you can't install them. A work around is typing the page addresses in the Address bar.
(05-12-2013, 06:38 PM)VM_Sargent_X link Wrote: No I use Firefox across all my devices.  I figured it wasn't designed for Mobile but it works surprisingly well for a website not designed to work on them and a couple of tweaks on the menus would make it fully usable.  So as a suggestion to Engineer try using Firefox or Chrome, if that doesn't work or you can't install them. A work around is typing the page addresses in the Address bar.

Oops, I'm afraid I mistook you for the OP in your previous post. xD
Sorry about that.

A screenshot would help to verify this, but what it sounds like to me is that your device's resolution is smaller than what the navigation bar is designed for. The page might be fixing the width to your screen size, and if the navigation bar is too long, it would cause some items to be automatically put below the other navigation items. Keep in mind that the main nordinvasion.com website is not currently responsive and will look and perform differently across different resolutions.

So yeah, not a good solution to this issue that you can do on your end (other than messing with your screen resolution), unless someone edits the nordinvasion.com pages and implements a responsive design. Bootstrap would help Wink

Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
If you can send a screenshot that would be great.

The website is not working correctly in IE just now, but we are looking to resolve that soon. In the mean time, try a Firefox or Chrome and let us know how you get on. For those on touch screens, what is the issue? Can't open the drop down menus?

/Nao
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
(08-12-2013, 10:09 PM)Naozumi link Wrote: For those on touch screens, what is the issue? Can't open the drop down menus?

/Nao

Yeah.  It is physically impossible to select the drop down menu from a touch screen device.  Tried using both my Smart phone and my Nexus tablet.
The hover motion that you need to have it drop down is not possible with a touch screen.
There is that issue although there is another trick. If you long hold on a navbar link such as marketplace it will popup asking what to do. If you then hit back, the website will have paused in that state and the drop down is selectable.

Not perfect but a workaround for now.
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!