Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendary Arrows
I don't really have any ideas on the real details about it other than it'd look cool if they were able to be red and glowing, like a bed of coals.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
i had an idea like this : alchemist lvl 14: destroy obsidian axe: gets you 20 obsidian shards, a blacksmith lvl 14 needs 5 obsidian shards for obsidian arrows

how about that ?
But the obsidian axe is a rare legendary. Would players really be willing to destroy it to make 4 sets of obsidian arrows? I like the idea of obsidian arrows though. Maybe make obsidian a drop. But to destroy one legendary weapon to make another legendary weapon that is archer exclusive...
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and watch the world wonder.
Interesting. What stats do you think they should have?

There are already bronze arrows btw. 10+ damage and 75 arrows per quiver.
Ohhh... I didn't know of these Bronze Arrows. Are they red and glowing? I'd say TOP THAT! I would have these drop most commonly by Nord Snipers, and less commonly by Nord Rangers. Probably 11-15 extra damage, 75+ Ammo... just to top the bronze ones.
Don't say ANYTHING.
Do you really need that buff?
No, but there are legendary bows, axes, swords, so i figure maybe add legendaries for arrows, and possibly more; crossbows, bolts, shield, you know!
Don't say ANYTHING.
This is not a official dev statement, just my opinion!

There is no reason for legendary arrows. It would be unfair advantage for archers, as they would be using both legendary bow AND legendary arrows at the same time, while other classes can only use one legendary weapons at a time.
Same logic applies for crossbows.
and what about legendary shields which each class can use? for example  a steel shield with the size of a hurcarl shield ; an hoplite shield
with more resistance and hp than the huscarl

(it may be a bit OT but since its kind the same for infantry what arrows are for archer)
I think that might work, as long as they can't shoot the shield like archers do with their arrows XD
Don't say ANYTHING.