Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should there be legendary arrows? If there were some, should they be able to penetrate shields? (http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,11766.0.html)(
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, there should be legendary arrows that can penetrate shields.
50.00%
18 50.00%
Yes, there should be legendary arrows, but without penetrating shields.
38.89%
14 38.89%
No, there shouldn\'t be legendary arrows.
11.11%
4 11.11%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Some new ideas/items
What if the legendary cade was just a SHC but had more than one use? Say 3 or 4 instead of the one, same stats other wise.
Philosophy is questions that may never be answered,

Religion is answers that may never be questioned
Which other uses do you think of?  ???
(20-01-2014, 02:17 PM)Noname link Wrote: Which other uses do you think of?  ???
... meaning you could use it(place it) more than one time.
This would mean you could place multiple cades before the cade disappears from your inventory.

What about being refillable at the ammo box?  ;D
But it sounds pretty good to me  Wink
or we can nerf the shc and give the legendary cade the stats of a shc  Wink
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
Imagine a legendary deployable shield that you could also use as regular shield, with stats of royal shield  Big Grin
(20-01-2014, 02:42 PM)Wolfsblood link Wrote: or we can nerf the shc and give the legendary cade the stats of a shc  Wink
Oh god please no.
Would make rag runs unbearable without the legendary cade, and pubs wouldn't make it anywhere(not that they really do nowadays)
(20-01-2014, 02:50 PM)Bolt link Wrote: Imagine a legendary deployable shield that you could also use as regular shield, with stats of royal shield  Big Grin
I don't see the point in this when we already have a shield with the stats of a royal(it's called a Royal Shield  8))
Not to mention the shields that are better than the royal... so in my opinion this would be a useless legendary

(20-01-2014, 02:55 PM)Mp3jkl link Wrote: [quote author=Wolfsblood link=topic=21973.msg161815#msg161815 date=1390228968]
or we can nerf the shc and give the legendary cade the stats of a shc  Wink
Oh god please no.
Would make rag runs unbearable without the legendary cade, and pubs wouldn't make it anywhere(not that they really do nowadays)
[/quote]
This. The end result is just that disorganized runs flop more often because they're the ones that use cades incorrectly as is (to attempt to absorb damage instead of direct traffic to shielders). The players that already consistently beat the higher game modes on a daily basis would not suffer.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2024.09.03)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Quote:
I don't see the point in this when we already have a shield with the stats of a royal(it's called a Royal Shield  8))
Not to mention the shields that are better than the royal... so in my opinion this would be a useless legendary

The keyword here is deployable, but it's still more of funny idea than any real suggestion Wink
(21-01-2014, 08:33 AM)Bolt link Wrote: The keyword here is deployable, but it's still more of funny idea than any real suggestion Wink
Fair enough, I just like to disprove people it's a small habit I have.