Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What's your favorite weapon
I think every warband mod needs a topic like this, so I thought I'd supply it. Post your class and weapon, and bows are permitted. Personally, mine's the polehammer. I've borrowed some legendaries, but none of them match up to the satisfaction you get with single-shotting a zwei with a swing to the head. ;D So, lets hear your opinion!
I often post off a mobile, so please excuse me for my occasional bad paragraphing and spelling
Are we talking favorite weapon to use in this mod, or favorite weapon just because of look and feel or whatever?  Wink

Personally my all time favorite weapon in all of Warband is the Shortened Spear, love that thing!
Sorry, I meant this mod, and it can be for whatever reason.
I often post off a mobile, so please excuse me for my occasional bad paragraphing and spelling
My hammer :-D
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Red swadian lance Smile
54N1T4R1UM
This ofcourse.  Tongue
I think as a Infantry the best choise are poleaxe weapons. The 2h swords or 1 swords are in my opinion just useless. Behind a shieldwall you can only use a poleaxe. The best weapons are sunpike and Swadian Halberd. 2h swords are good for the first waves but in teamplay and later waves useless. Thats why i dont use my eastern Katana anymore. And as a shielder the best weapon is the war pick. ATM my favorite weapon is the swadian halberd.
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
(17-03-2012, 04:58 PM)Hande link Wrote: This ofcourse.  Tongue

Your face is ugly.
(also, misclicked)
You're ugly.

Favorite weapon would be Iron Mace, favorite sword Steel Broad Sword. Most useful weapon for inf with current tactics is the Steel Sword. Also Great Long Axe does a good job. This is excluding the legendaries.
Steel Sword , probably will switch to Swadian Hope if I ever get to use one.