Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

More Au Servers?
So, i had some thoughts about the server disribution to NA, EU and AU.

I understand that the majority of players are from NA and EU, but i barely ever see any of the NA or EU servers populated at all.
Increasing the Australian servers to a total of 4 would be a great idea considering the Australian community is extremely active and are running only on 2 servers!

Yes, I understand servers cost a lot of money, but we would greatly appreciate if some action was taken.

Thanks, Nacho
The reason you never see them populated is because you live on the other side of the world. I have to be up at 3:00AM to see anyone one AU servers
We never seen anyone on the AU servers either ;D
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
Now come on guy give you Au buddies a chance. The two AU servers normal and hard have been populated a lot over the last month. Before Ragnash left the servers were payed for by both Ragnash and Benshie because of him leaving I believe we might have lost the cav server. So now it is just Benshie paying for the Au servers. If you want to help I suggest you donate to the mod or talk to benshie and see if he will take donations to help him pay for the servers. And the reason that there are more EU and NA  servers is because they are cheaper.
Though it would be helpful to have another AU server, I do not believe it is necessary! While normal au1 may be populated a lot often, it never takes long for a slot to be available. The only benefits of having more servers would be for kiters, however I think kiting is being disouraged more and more as the mod progresses.
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
(27-01-2014, 06:44 AM)Nacho link Wrote:So, i had some thoughts about the server disribution to NA, EU and AU.

I understand that the majority of players are from NA and EU, but i barely ever see any of the NA or EU servers populated at all.
Increasing the Australian servers to a total of 4 would be a great idea considering the Australian community is extremely active and are running only on 2 servers!

Yes, I understand servers cost a lot of money, but we would greatly appreciate if some action was taken.

Thanks, Nacho
Agree fren
(27-01-2014, 06:44 AM)Nacho link Wrote:So, i had some thoughts about the server disribution to NA, EU and AU.

Thanks, Nacho
+1
There will be one more AU server up at the end of the month. I have delayed it as I am selfish and wanted to tie it into the billing cycle of all my other servers so I it's easier for me to keep an eye on the bank balance.

However a point has been raised in here worth exploring, what mode would you like the new server to run?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
An Au ragnarok server would be really nice
I personaly think another normal server would be better, like the old days Smile
Also the australian community would barely make use of a ragnorak server...
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger