Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

More Au Servers?
True but a rag server would be nice when the majority of the au community are level 39+ and are ready to do rag runs.
Another Normal server would be nice, Hard server is barely ever used for runs so I shudder to imagine the loneliness a Rag server would have to endure
(28-01-2014, 10:27 PM)Hawkens link Wrote:True but a rag server would be nice when the majority of the au community are level 39+ and are ready to do rag runs.

We can't do a hard run without NA/EU players carrying, in no way are we ready for an Odin kill.
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
Come on Handef give the au community a bit more credit. And we have to give the new VLKA members a bit of rag practice
(29-01-2014, 12:11 AM)Hawkens link Wrote:Come on Handef give the au community a bit more credit. And we have to give the new VLKA members a bit of rag practice

Yes, but this server would not be for VLKA! It will be fir the whole community... I stand by my previous statement that we would not make adequate use of a ragnorak server.
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
Ragnarok.
Normal would be best for everyone. As Handef said, a ragnarok server would kinda just be for the vlka and wouldn't get much use from anyone else. Seeing all the mid-tier houses spring up recently pretty much screams out for a new normal server, not a rag one.
Do I seriously need to leave VLKA just so that my vote for a Ragnarok counts?  Perhaps move to Australia?

The AU Hard server was more than stuffed last night, and we did two runs.  The first failed on 16 because things despawned, the second we victoriously STOMPED King Ragnar on.  I feel having a Ragnarok server would be a great addition because the same team (as well as many others) can "carry" a multitude of people through Ragnarok as well, allowing them to level at an even faster rate than the Hard runs.  The current Normal servers should be fine for now, and if not there's always NA where you can get decent ping.

To elaborate on my first two questions, rhetorical as they are, this banana slop about it being "only for VLKA" is downright insulting.  Do we have our admins just kick people because we want VLKA only on Ragnarok?  If it is levels you need, get them on Normal and Hard, people (including the VLKA you love to hate) will still be playing those plenty if I have anything to do about it.

Also, for the love of all things good and holy, just give Brennanx his AU Ragnarok server -__-
(29-01-2014, 12:37 AM)Brennanx link Wrote:Ragnarok.

but you always looted junk remember...never were you happy with anything that had to do with ragnarok
Definitly a normal mode server.