Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do we want to bin Hande?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep Hande
60.00%
6 60.00%
Trash him
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Out with the old and in with the new?
Out with the old and in with the new?

Some of you may remember my legacy some of you probably won’t. I left a NI at it’s prime when names like Barristan, Hypernoma and Coworm were the leading men. I have decided to return upon hearing about the current state of NI (not the best). To say the least I am disappointed. from what I have heard the community is a shambles I don’t want to point fingers but in this case it is necessary…Hande. Under this community mangers watch the mod has fallen drastically from it’s prime servers are empty and those that are appear to be full of low tiered players bickering with each other. I have read the posts and fueds between houses such as tricksters and FK and to say the least I am not impressed this used to be one whole community but at the moment there is a fizure. To put simply I am creating a poll…but more importantly I am making a plead… a plead for a new community manager,  One that will work with the community rather than ignore it. One that talks to the players rather than being known for his silence, haven’t you all had enough of him. I believe that together we can express our desires for a better community one that is not biased towards one continent. Post your reasons for a new community manager here. And let the community decide who leads them for once!
Please tell me this is Plantagenet_Rex
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
Haha!

This is ridiculous Rex. I see it clearly that you don't know me at all and you are still mad about what we did to your NordInvasion account, that's why you are posting this shit.
With this post you just nailed your ban to deeper in ban cave.

Bye Bye !