Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What's your favorite weapon
Fiendish bow would have to be my favorite, I also like the Grosse Messer.
Start the game already!
The heavy practice sword of course, blunt damage means two-hit kills even for archers like me.  ;D
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and watch the world wonder.
(18-03-2012, 01:03 AM)Jeffacake link Wrote: The heavy practice sword of course, blunt damage means two-hit kills even for archers like me.  ;D

Yeah, I like to call them "The Wooden Swords of Doom". 'Cause they do do a heck of a lot of damage.
Start the game already!
...Bow FTW...!

ciauz^^,
Jab
[Image: Zngrh.png]
(17-03-2012, 04:32 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: My hammer :-D

Judge Hypernoma deals out death sentences by the blow. With a smile on his face and manic laughter. Poor Nords.

I have found myself quite fond of the Hafted Blade (short one), feels good and not too long so it doesn't bounce off walls or other things that might get in my way. Also looks good.
If you see me ingame I'm mostly using the Sun Pike though, it gets the job done.

Forgot to point out that if you look closely on Hande's sword, you can see his name Tongue
That's the most blunt and uncoordinated scribbling on a sword I've ever seen :O
I really have taken to the Obsidian Axe, from the first time I used it (thank you Blondin for dropping it  Wink ). I do however find it a bit too short so when back peddling its quite difficult to attack and not get hit.

I do love the idea of bastard swords though, so either the Worm Bane or the Aurora Blade (though probably the Worm Bane as it looks...well..not purple).
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Quote:If you see me ingame I'm mostly using the Sun Pike though, it gets the job done.
What are the sun pike stats at the moment?

We really need a new legendary thread with stats and so on!
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
Mjo...oh wait thats not it Smile... Hmm... then i say Dreaded War Pick is the best for me right now hehe. Halberd is also cool if you dont have a Sun Pike. I'm hoping to buy myself a Eastern Katana (for the looks) soon to replace it, it will be my favourite i guess (if i ever get one lol) Smile
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
(20-03-2012, 10:46 AM)Ryu link Wrote: Mjo...oh wait thats not it Smile... Hmm... then i say Dreaded War Pick is the best for me right now hehe. Halberd is also cool if you dont have a Sun Pike. I'm hoping to buy myself a Eastern Katana (for the looks) soon to replace it, it will be my favourite i guess (if i ever get one lol) Smile

Careful  8)
"And it goes a little something like this..."