Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Closed Face Helmets, buff?
First I would like to thank everyone for any and all feedback.

Well I was thinking the closed face helms need a bit of a buff. I say this because they are royal guard only and royal guard is meant to be a tank of the sort, so why wouldn't it be at least on par with the Swadian helm. Now if it was to be buffed to 66 instead of 64 then the crafting recipe would also have to be raised to the same or around the Swadian helm's crafting.
Philosophy is questions that may never be answered,

Religion is answers that may never be questioned
I must agree to this post as being a past owner of this helmet. it is a very good helmet and I reckon it needs some more love so a small buff would be great
why not just make a swadian helm?
(09-02-2014, 10:51 AM)madjosh link Wrote: why not just make a swadian helm?
True if they had the same stats and recipe why not just craft the swadian helm instead,I was just kind of settling with the slight buff. I personally think the closed face helms should be slightly better than the swadian helms and have the same recipe. I say this because as I mentioned in the post above RG is meant to be the more "tanky" hero so why would they not have access to better armor?

It would make sense, a defender plate and an imperial plate have the same recipe, but the imperial has +1 Body armour, being royal guard only. As it stands though, the swadian helm cost more to make right now, so it should have more armour, but you've already mentioned this.
DB_Journeyman_Jon

"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." - Steven Wright
As someone pointed out to me used there word from steam so it looks odd but whatever.
Buff to 66, keep recipe the same. Cheaper but equal stats because it is hero locked. Just like the legendary helmets.

(09-02-2014, 10:51 AM)madjosh link Wrote: why not just make a swadian helm?
Because who wants you run around in a retextured Open trooper Tongue any way there might as well be some change in your wardrobe.
All items and crafting recipes are undergoing a comprehensive overhaul
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(09-02-2014, 10:47 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: All items and crafting recipes are undergoing a comprehensive overhaul
Oh so exciting.

(09-02-2014, 10:47 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: All items and crafting recipes are undergoing a comprehensive overhaul

sell sell sell or buy buy buy?