Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Followers of Worm
(21-03-2012, 10:22 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: Try harder! Lazy gits.

On a side note, we ARE actually recruiting people. We aren't the most active players around I'll admit to that, but we have quite a lot of fun when we play together!  Wink

Very true. What with Hypernoma with his polo stick and Worm with his grenade launcher..oh wait wrong game...

Join us now!
"And it goes a little something like this..."
If I implement a M79 Grenade Launcher maybe I cut down on Killing Floor and play more NI.  :Smile
Flamethrower ..  Tongue
Crossb...oh wait its already in NI  :-\
(20-03-2012, 11:41 PM)Birdtalon link Wrote: I worship at the shrine of the Mighty Worm and ask acceptance into this house dedicated to his name!
Brother Birdtalon, I welcome you into the fold of the Followers. Please remove all clothing and dance in the cake that Thovex will provide.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(21-03-2012, 11:18 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [quote author=Birdtalon link=topic=1347.msg17131#msg17131 date=1332286918]
I worship at the shrine of the Mighty Worm and ask acceptance into this house dedicated to his name!
Brother Birdtalon, I welcome you into the fold of the Followers. Please remove all clothing and dance in the cake that Thovex will provide.
[/quote]

Are you kidding me?! I had to paint my whole body blue and run through London and he gets cake?!?
Aww, the Worms get all the high level guys... Hey, how come I can see the quotes that have been posted, but not the post they come from.
Start the game already!
(21-03-2012, 12:13 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote: Aww, the Worms get all the high level guys... Hey, how come I can see the quotes that have been posted, but not the post they come from.

You're not high enough lvl.
You mean forum level? Or are you just pulling my leg?
Start the game already!
(21-03-2012, 12:17 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote: You mean forum level? Or are you just pulling my leg?

What do you think?  8) You've entered the house of Tro..I mean Worm.