Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What about all these Feature Requests?
So, I have been wondering for some time now, what do the devs/admin do about all the requests? Do they look ats the more reasonable ones and give it thought? Or are we just wasting our time and posts discussing stuff that has no chance of happening?

I relies as I type this that it is probably another of said posts, but I would like an admin or devs answer on this.
Start the game already!
We read everything. We see all.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(22-03-2012, 09:30 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: We read everything. We see all.

*Bows low* Yes oh mighty one, but what do you DO about it? Or is that confidential?
Start the game already!
They gather around a table and discuss them. Not everything belongs in the mod nor can everything be said yes/no to straight away.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
good to know Smile
Thanks, that is what I was wondering about Smile.
Start the game already!
(22-03-2012, 11:41 PM)Birdtalon link Wrote: They gather around a table and discuss them. Not everything belongs in the mod nor can everything be said yes/no to straight away.
Actually we head down the strip club and discuss them over several gallons of beer. We read them all, some may be included, some are not. We don't respond to every post because if we did, certain players would never shut up Wink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(23-03-2012, 12:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [quote author=Birdtalon link=topic=2089.msg17482#msg17482 date=1332459696]
They gather around a table and discuss them. Not everything belongs in the mod nor can everything be said yes/no to straight away.
Actually we head down the strip club and discuss them over several gallons of beer. We read them all, some may be included, some are not. We don't respond to every post because if we did, certain players would never shut up Wink
[/quote]

How does one get one that team? 8) It's gotta be interesting work.

But yeah, I know what you mean.
Start the game already!
(23-03-2012, 12:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Actually we head down the strip club and discuss them over several gallons of beer. We read them all, some may be included, some are not. We don't respond to every post because if we did, certain players would never shut up Wink

What they actually do is read them aloud and laugh at them.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(23-03-2012, 06:09 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: What they actually do is read them aloud and laugh at them.

Shh traitor.  :-X