Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB: SS bow
i want one of these bows. shoot me a pm about it thanks
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
Cmon! I have the cash for it. Ill like to buyone!

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

You say You had the cash, how much do You think is that?
Yes how much
Does it matter how much i have? Lol im asking for a pm with an offer. I have enough money to pay for an ssbow. Around 350k

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

Well no need to make a new thread if this ones open. I have 300K and would like to purchase an SS Bow. If anyone is willing to sell one for that it would be awesomely appreciated. Send me a PM!
[Image: S42_SIg.png]
http://s4.postimg.org/e687hkhf1/S42_SIg.png

Horizon (ZweiHander)
Sacrifice (Sniper lvl 52)
Silent (Pikeman lvl 49)

Legendaries:
None, though I have found 6 aketon and one large steaming pile of bullshit.
Why would you try to buy the same weapon off of someone else's thread? That is a dick move. You are also offering less than Darklit is...how does that even make sense to you?
Why open a bunch of similar threads for the same weapon.....I'm paying less I'm sure that OP will get the first pick anyhow...

Horizon (ZweiHander)
Silent (Pikeman lvl 49)

Legendaries:
(04-04-2014, 10:24 PM)Mick Williams link Wrote: Why open a bunch of similar threads for the same weapon.....I'm paying less I'm sure that OP will get the first pick anyhow...
So then you don't make yourself look like a dick and seem to literally try to steal his opportunity to get an SS Bow. Common sense. I advise that you make your own thread.
Darklit I sincerely apologize for attempting to hijack your opportunity to get a Swadian Sharpshooter bow by posting in your thread and offering less money for the same thing. I hope I didn't severely ruin your chances. If you feel I have greatly wronged you in anyway that this apology does not cover please feel free to PM me and seek restitution for your feels. I hope one day we can share arrows while we peek from side by side windows and put arrows into nordic noses together, with our own SS bows.

Its really awesome the NI Fourm community has super helpful people like HoodedRanger to protect the meek and helpless many from threatening under bidders like myself.

All the best luck in getting your SS bow.

HoodedRanger It may have been my first post but its not my first forum, and your not my first Post Patrol either.
[Image: 43235416.jpg]

Horizon (ZweiHander)
Silent (Pikeman lvl 49)

Legendaries: