Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Sniper problems
I love to kite in hard and rag, but it seems too hard to kite WHEN YOU CAN'T HEADSHOT FREAKING VET SOLDIERS. I know you guys might say I suck but please can the devs give snipers the ability to headshot over vet soldiers. I hope they take this post into consideration.
Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Sqaud Sqaud
you have to wait for them to raise their shield before head shotting them...
(03-04-2014, 12:47 AM)madjosh link Wrote: you have to wait for them to raise their shield before head shotting them...
^^ It ain't that hard.
well, why not remove shields completely so it is easier for snipers to kite, oh oh an even better idea also remove their weapons and maybe also the ranged, man kitting would be so easy then (sarcasm end)
as far as I noticed from the last map update, devs do not try to make kitting better, actually, they try to get rid of it imo
(03-04-2014, 05:21 AM)Hablam link Wrote: well, why not remove shields completely so it is easier for snipers to kite, oh oh an even better idea also remove their weapons and maybe also the ranged, man kitting would be so easy then (sarcasm end)
as far as I noticed from the last map update, devs do not try to make kitting better, actually, they try to get rid of it imo
Or we can create a new class called "Man on Stilts". At least it would be easier to shoot nords in the head Smile
(03-04-2014, 06:07 AM)Soviet link Wrote: [quote author=Hablam link=topic=24897.msg172722#msg172722 date=1396502508]
well, why not remove shields completely so it is easier for snipers to kite, oh oh an even better idea also remove their weapons and maybe also the ranged, man kitting would be so easy then (sarcasm end)
Or we can create a new class called "Man on Stilts". At least it would be easier to shoot nords in the head Smile
[/quote]

yea I support that  Wink
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
if anything they should give more bots higher shield skill so they can't be headshot, that'd be fun.
DB_Journeyman_Jon

"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." - Steven Wright
(02-04-2014, 11:52 PM)Warpath123 link Wrote: I love to kite in hard and rag, but it seems too hard to kite WHEN YOU CAN'T HEADSHOT FREAKING VET SOLDIERS. I know you guys might say I suck but please can the devs give snipers the ability to headshot over vet soldiers. I hope they take this post into consideration.
Sure!!! We are going to make everything automated so don't even need to play this game anymore!!

Locking.