Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Scarlet Blade [NA/EU] [In administration soon to be recruiting]
really nice house! Big Grin I might join in once I reach LV 15! LV10 now
I hereby tender my resignation as leader of the Order of the Scarlet Blade. I'll still play Nord Invasion, but due to my declining playtime, I have decided it would be bad to have such an inactive leader. There may be a successor to the position or I suppose the House can just part ways. I will still play on occasion -- just not as the leader of a House. I will not admit to any mistakes! I hope that all our members will find success in their future endeavors.

Yours truly,
ClickEverywhere

P.S. I must say, I slightly am proud/disappointed to have been able to create the largest house full of inactive players on Nord Invasion Wink
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I'm sorry that things are finally at an end for you guys! You been around for a long time and as the main house in NI it'll hit the community pretty hard.

Sparhawk

Start the game already!
i without great honour of being a member of this house hang my bow up and string a new one with the pandion knights

thank you kindly
friewulf
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
You should be proud Click.

It's just the way of things with people, it's a great mod but people play, get into it, get bored, move on.

It's a life lesson, just don't be disappointed, you built an impressive house, just like Alexander did an Empire, LOL!

I'd like to think it will continue.
Good luck with your house guys  Big Grin
The banner looks awesome aswel  8)

(26-03-2012, 07:41 PM)DC Terminator link Wrote: Good luck with your house guys  Big Grin

*facepalm*
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
(26-03-2012, 09:13 PM)Wolfsblood link Wrote: [quote author=DC Terminator link=topic=351.msg18230#msg18230 date=1332790905]
Good luck with your house guys  Big Grin

*facepalm*
[/quote]

I was gonna do it too , but you did it first Wolf lol

DC you might wanna read the OP post and the last few pages before posting on a soon-to-be-dead house :X
Guess the house is dead, it had a good run  Sad
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
I think if I've understood things.

If some of the active players wanted to take over, the House could be saved.

Click might even stay as a regular member if asked (I dunno for sure of course). I doubt he wants it to collapse.

I just played with a bunch of people all still wearing SB heraldic, myself included.

If Spinx or Click want to correct me that's cool? But a lot of SB players enjoy playing together.

I would suggest a re-enrollment to clear out the seriously inactive.

And no I'm not throwing my hat in the ring but I'd be happy to help out whoever did.