Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The New House Banner Ingame Thread
(26-03-2012, 11:46 AM)Tennenoth link Wrote: F01

Caravan Guild Banner.

Thank you.

(Edit: Forgot my manners!)

(12-03-2012, 11:45 PM)Pvt_Dancer link Wrote: The House of Dancer would love to take F 01
(26-03-2012, 05:55 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Yes he is. You need large margins on the top and bottom of the banner. As it is now, it will only show the midsection of that lion.

Oke tnx for the heads up guys Big Grin.

Than i whill adjust  the banner so it looks beter on the schield and above the head.

Dutch Crusaders (1.2 ;D)  B-10
[Image: Cross_of_the_Knights_Hospitaller-2.png]
Umm... are you sure you want me to put that in? gonna look a bit weird with the template sticking out like that.

And sorry to the rest of you guys, I will try to catch up tonight with your banners!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(26-03-2012, 12:57 PM)Pvt_Dancer link Wrote: [quote author=Tennenoth link=topic=1133.msg18144#msg18144 date=1332762401]
F01

Caravan Guild Banner.

Thank you.

(Edit: Forgot my manners!)

(12-03-2012, 11:45 PM)Pvt_Dancer link Wrote: The House of Dancer would love to take F 01
[/quote]

Ah bugger it, is it possible we could come to some arrangement? The Guild has always had the Eagle since our founding back in 2010... As the banner is going to be changed, I know this sounds rather tacky, but I don't know how many members you have, other circumstances that partain to you and your lads.

The Guild has quite a few members who play NI on and off, it effects more than just me. Also, given the fact that I don't believe the NI devs change the back of heraldic armour, if you wear it, you'll find it's got a yellow back and grey front (given your banner colours).

As I said, that sounds quite tacky, and I don't know your circumstances. If you're willing to talk, send me a pm and i'll be happy to discuss. I'm going out on a whim here but I would be greatful should you wish to talk.
[Image: GuardTennenothSig-2hat-2.png]

Add the straw hat as a usable item. I feel naked without it!
Add back Nordic armour! I have nowhere warm to sleep now!
Avatar courtesy of Tomas of Miles.
Does not really matter to my house.

Didn't know its that important for you.

I will edit my post to F 02.
(27-03-2012, 12:41 AM)Pvt_Dancer link Wrote: Does not really matter to my house.

Didn't know its that important for you.

I will edit my post to F 02.

You're brilliant, thanks very much, that saves my lads a lot of hassle! (In particular me! Wink)
[Image: GuardTennenothSig-2hat-2.png]

Add the straw hat as a usable item. I feel naked without it!
Add back Nordic armour! I have nowhere warm to sleep now!
Avatar courtesy of Tomas of Miles.
(26-03-2012, 06:57 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Umm... are you sure you want me to put that in? gonna look a bit weird with the template sticking out like that.

And sorry to the rest of you guys, I will try to catch up tonight with your banners!

Yah (this is my first banner) i recolored the template. So this is the banner that DC whants two use in game. Hope its on time two go in the next patch.

So here is the finale ;D :
Dutch Crusaders 1.3  (:Smile)  - B10
[Image: Cross_of_the_Knights_Hospitaller-3.png] 
(11-03-2012, 10:56 AM)Kriegstofu link Wrote: BlackRebell asked me to make a new one for Rebel of Nords

so here it is :

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/831...nords.png/

[Image: rebelofnords.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Please edit your image so that half your background does not come with it, I'm afraid I do not have time to do so. Failure to do so will delay the inclusion of this banner into the mod. Thanks.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(17-03-2012, 08:30 PM)LichtHammer link Wrote: Classical Fish Men would like to take A09.
[Image: sYtnx.png]

While hilarious, this banner will not show all of the emblem in game. If you would like to resize the image on the banner then please feel free to do so. If not, please let me know and I will include it.
- Fingus
(21-03-2012, 10:17 AM)_VoS_Raiden_dk link Wrote: Would like our replaced whit B13

[Image: 2s79q1k.jpg]

Vanguard Of Swadia

This banner will not show all of the image if included in game. If you would like to resize this then please do so, if not then let me know and I will include it as is.
- Fingus