Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

ingame character switch
I'm so sick of losing my spot in hard or ragnorok runs because i want to bring in something the team needs or would do better if they had it, or if im just sick of shooting and want to slash. just under the select troop option, have all the characters available there, maybe a toggle button on the site for which characters are listed so its not overly crowded. please please please please!!!!!
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Seems like a very good idea to me  Smile
(25-04-2014, 08:18 PM)happymonkey99 link Wrote: I'm so sick of losing my spot in hard or ragnorok runs because i want to bring in something the team needs or would do better if they had it, or if im just sick of shooting and want to slash. just under the select troop option, have all the characters available there, maybe a toggle button on the site for which characters are listed so its not overly crowded. please please please please!!!!!
Don't be ridiculous. What would happen if the team decided to use a tome? Would you be able to spawn with the newly selected character?
Just seems like it would make Ragnarok a bit too easy.
Or you could code it so if you switch a character in-game, you won't be able to use it until the next spawn round. So basically it would relog you into the server with the new character, resetting your kills and such. Not a terrible idea if it were done that way. However, since the devs are limited with the time they can put into the mod (they DO have a life... I think), I'd much rather have them focus their efforts in improving other aspects of the game, such as the loot system and website changes. I'd rather have a queue system for joining servers than this, cause refreshing over and over until a slot opens up is a huge pain in the ass, but that's likely something that is set in stone with warband and can't be changed.
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
No way to implement this really, it requires the ability to change your characters name and identity mid-game, which the warband engine doesn't allow for.
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"