Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage
Hmn.... What about somekind of refund? I didnt have so much money but anyway that was all i had... I mean 20k + eqp. Is there any possibility to receive a refund?

Best wishes
Sword_Dancer
Nice Update!
Gotha? Here too? Then come to german board pls!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
The map edits are good, just what we needed. 

I like the fact that I haven't gotten run down by any horses, yet i have seen ponies.

Only problem is, we don't have swadians for the battlefield...

Snipers don't snipe anymore, they fail...  I can no longer use my obsidean axe on my sniper/inf hybrid... "current stats about in the middle of longbow/heavy longbow before patch"

Commandos get their a***es kicked pretty fast, hard, and badly...  Currently aren't as good as Sergeant's were before patch. 

Crossbow...  :Confusedigh:: Haven't tried, but what everyone is saying the reload time is so harsh, there is no point to using them ATM.

Skirms...  I heard they are pretty cool, but they have to hide behind shield wall to be of use. 

I also heard that they never actually nerfed the bots "when we were told it was a global nerf. "

Which would explain why my commando gets killed so fast now, even by followers and skirms. 

Not good. 

The patch is half good, half nightmare. 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
Was the ability of bots to block increased? Same with swing speed? It seems like they are blocking better and swinging faster.

I was using a war cleaver and all I could do is block. By the time I would take a backswing, they already hit me (they being just about every bot).
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Uber fail, archers rly can't snipe which is sad, commandos got 2 low statuses, all in all needs to be reset back to old patch and leave everything else from new and also insert my house banner! and remove those 2 banners you put in twice!!!
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx
Why shiper have 130 wpf in 1 h, while commandos have 90?
Good question

EDIT:
just to let know about my heavy lbman....15 1h wpns..not even close to 100

One handed15
Two handed0
Polearm0
Archery165
Crossbow0
Throwing0
Power draw3
Power throw1
Power strike0
Ironflesh1
Riding0
Athletics4
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx
(05-04-2012, 06:52 AM)Nimueh link Wrote: Skirms...  I heard they are pretty cool, but they have to hide behind shield wall to be of use. 

Wut? I'm skirm, i'm pretty cool without a damn shieldwall D:
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
What would you do? You have done Mod impassable. We got a chance to die in the second wave. I have 48 lvl commando, and now I can't get up to 9 wave. What have you done with the weapon? Mod became unbalanced. It's very hard to play for beginners. Now I think to leave my favorite Mod. No fan, no interest.
your right ! i too
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]