Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A note about the future
(30-03-2012, 01:42 AM)RandomMuffinMan link Wrote: i luv the patch it seems big and cool  ;D but i find only one problem on maps like beach assault there is nothing now to counter kiting archers since their is no cav how do u fix that ???

there are still beserkers
Quote:As for Snipers, we are not talking about giving you terrible accuracy, not at all. Right now you have about 6-7 seconds or so pinpoint acuraccy at Sniper level. We are going to bring this down to around 1-2 seconds, but increase your rate of fire.

I'm totally down with this...

As long as it is a significant fire rate increase...  It doesn't take me fore than 2 sec to aim at a head... 

Snipers for the win! 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
Archers speed will be reduced, not to worry. No one will be able to kite anymore Tongue
(30-03-2012, 01:42 AM)RandomMuffinMan link Wrote: i luv the patch it seems big and cool  ;D but i find only one problem on maps like beach assault there is nothing now to counter kiting archers since their is no cav how do u fix that ???

Beach Assault will be changed to Port Assault map.
What about magicspells? xD
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
what about the respec would engineer and medic also be included in the respec? and if so do we get the assist exp refunded?
the disadvantage of long lines is that people get lost in the text
Support classes will not be included in the respec.
Since Horses and Barricades are the only useful items Alchemists can make what do you plan on giving to alchemists? since you are taking away one of there biggest profits.

I wish i would have chose Armor Smith now but at level 14 alchemist restarting is sorta out of the question

Hope you guys have thought of this to add more craftable stuff to Alchemists.

And there are a few things I am very Curious about Will there be enough athletics for decent footwork (since the start of warband I have always had Low ps, and tons of athletics. Footwork is more important to me than Hitting hard.) Speed is a must So just how much are you nerfing us how slow.... can you give me a percent of change on this it would be really helpful to me
(30-03-2012, 10:14 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: Support classes will not be included in the respec.

Yay!
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(30-03-2012, 12:32 PM)minippl link Wrote: And there are a few things I am very Curious about Will there be enough athletics for decent footwork (since the start of warband I have always had Low ps, and tons of athletics. Footwork is more important to me than Hitting hard.) Speed is a must So just how much are you nerfing us how slow.... can you give me a percent of change on this it would be really helpful to me

(29-03-2012, 10:38 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: What we are planning on doing is bringing all stats down a tad, say 20-25% as a rough number. With the exception of weapon proficency which will probably be taken down a lot more since we are way over soft cap anyway.

Also, Skirmisher is going to be the most mobile class, at the expense of other stats.